Alan (2019) Part #1

37 minutes ago, Neugieriger said:

Hallo Jabbath,

schön von dir zu hören. Wie du meinem Eingangs-Post entnehmen kannst, stehe ich auf eher natürliche Mädchen, die ich am ehesten bei Alan angetroffen habe. Mir ist klar, dass es sich bei den Apaartements nicht um eine Nonnenschule handelt, aber der nuttige Typ, der hier in Überzahl ist, ist nicht so mein Fall.

kannst du mir ein paar Tips geben, wo ich fündig werde, wenn man mal die Kriterien Persönlichkeit, Intelligenz, Aisstrahlung anlegt.

was sind deine Interessen.

und: hast du einen Schimmer, was so geredet wird bei unseren russischen Freunden, wenn der Tag lang ist.

Hey my friend,  Same for me. I like naughty but natural girls. You should look for Lisa & Grant, Nadia & Brian for example. Funny parties are sometimes at Juliets place. Daniel & Dominessa have some cool hot friends too. Mira & Henry are a naughty but nice and natural couple who are also very educated. Also Melissa & Sergio and all their friends are nice and educated. Trixie & Leah are two girls always worth watching too. Not to forget Ary & George of course. Anica & Joel is another naughty couple where both are working and quite educated. These are now my favorites. Other people may have other preferences. 

/

Genauso bei mir. Ich mag die sexy, aber natürlichen Mädels hier. Schau nach Lisa & Grant und Nadia & Brian zum Beispiel. Juliet macht manchmal auch ganz lustige und erotische Parties. Bei Daniel und Dominessa ist auch immer was los. Viele Freunde und wilde Parties. Mira & Henry sind recht versaut aber auch nett und sehr gebildet. Melissa & Sergio und ihre Freunde machen auch heiße Parties ohne billig zu wirken. Trixie & Leah sind manchmal recht ruhig aber hauptsächlich Trixie kann auch ganz anders. Ary & George sind auch immer einen Blick wert. Anica und Joel sind Swinger, gehen aber beide arbeiten und sind auch nicht dumm. Das sind jetzt nur meine Favoriten. Andere Leute mögen das anders sehen.

Danke für die Tipps. Offenbar haben wir einen ähnlichen Geschmack. Je mehr Persönlichkeig eine Frau hat und je intelligenter sie ist, desto reizvoller ist sie für mich.

Da ich des Russischen aber überhaupt nicht mächtig bin, fällt ein Urteil zuweilen schwer. Gibt es Möglichkeiten, wenigstens ein bisschen zu verstehen, vielleicht mit Hilfe einer Audio-Übersetzungs-Software?.

Deinen Favoriten würde ich gerne noch Jessica hinzufügen, die ein hübsches und interessantes Gesicht hat und auch mit anderen Paaren unterwegs ist.

Trixie ist heftig drauf, wenn sie gevögelt wird. Sie lässt sich ohrfeigen, nicht uninteressant. Bei DOMENISSA ist die Frage noch ungeklärt, ob sie Silicon-Brüste hat, was denkst du. Sie wirkt so, als ob si3 weiß, was sie will.

CLARA hat einen hübschen Hintern, den sie sehr gern zur Geltung bringt.

Die Geshmäcker sind verschieden, aber wir können uns gerne auf interessante, spektakuläre Szenen aufmerksam machen. Die abgefahren besteht ja schon, dass man den lauter Bäumen den Wald nicht sieht.

Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Sonntag

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 7:20 PM, zoifan said:

Did he abandon the place?

When he takes his laptop with him, he plans to stay somewhere else for more than a day.

Unusually he was at Hermans yesterday. just a social visit but he mentioned something to Red that started her crying. Am trying to find out whether it was about Odessa or Nina.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squish said:

Unusually he was at Hermans yesterday. just a social visit but he mentioned something to Red that started her crying. Am trying to find out whether it was about Odessa or Nina.

Interesting finding. Thank you for the update.

il y a 48 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Remember when they would announce when they would be out for some days..Seems they do not do it anymore.

All I can think is that George is involved and there is an ulterior motive.After all George visited Rosie recently to we assume give her a pep talk so where is his visit to Alan's for his.They both must be losing him income.Of course I cannot speak the lingo so I don't know what was actually said.

On 2/18/2019 at 1:43 PM, Bonaly said:

All I can think is that George is involved and there is an ulterior motive.After all George visited Rosie recently to we assume give her a pep talk so where is his visit to Alan's for his.They both must be losing him income.Of course I cannot speak the lingo so I don't know what was actually said.

Could be,honestly when this manager apeared he had some of th best,most movment houses in site,then at some point something happened(desmotivation maybe)and he seem not to care much.Positive point it's that house still open even empty or with very little going on,others managers houses in this scenarios would be closed.That visit to Rose didn't do much sadly,for some reason after she got He name in house the place had less action.could that also that Alan become George friend so hardly he would close it or make change in residents.But an single twiter by VH saying the house will be empty for an week would be nice.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, ze81 a dit :

Could be,honestly when this manager apeared he had some of th best,most movment houses in site,then at some point something happened(desmotivation maybe)and he seem not to care much.Positive point it's that house still open even empty or with very little going on,others managers houses in this scenarios would be closed.That visit to Rose didn't do much sadly,for some reason after she got He name in house the place had less action.could that also that Alan become George friend so hardly he would close it or make change in residents.But an single twiter by VH saying the house will be empty for an week would be nice.

I think we should should call this house The mystery house.It is a mystery to me how it is still open😀

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I am in danger of becoming an apologist for George here! All I would say is that we do not know the background here i.e. it could be that Alan owns the flat and his parents pay the bills? However if George is keeping this place going as part of a promise he made to Nina to do so while she is ill then that would be a pretty noble thing to do. I admit this is speculation but there has to be a reason. This is where Groomy could have helped.

2 hours ago, squish said:

I am in danger of becoming an apologist for George here! All I would say is that we do not know the background here i.e. it could be that Alan owns the flat and his parents pay the bills? However if George is keeping this place going as part of a promise he made to Nina to do so while she is ill then that would be a pretty noble thing to do. I admit this is speculation but there has to be a reason. This is where Groomy could have helped.

Seriously do guys really believe Nina left because she was ill?:rolleyes: