Alan (2019) Part #1

21 minutes ago, squish said:

My guess is he a friend who likes a break from his partner now and again - don't we all?

Edda always blowing him sucks his energy so he needs to recharge to let Edda blow him more and more and more 🤣😂

• Like 1

20 hours ago, zoifan said:

Did he abandon the place?

When he takes his laptop with him, he plans to stay somewhere else for more than a day.

Think he is gone(maybe I am wrong)sinse valentine day.Manager could put some guests in till Alan returns but that would mean manger cares..so empty house.

Hi, I follow Sinne more than a year andere I would like to say, that one of the reasons I stayed had been Nina. She has a great personality, caring and  self-confident - and a great ass too ,  not at least. She was demanding as well - I don‘t, if there are other self-confident women?????

Giselle is the girl next door and that is the reason this appartement stays one of my faavourits.

if there is any german speaking People here please anounce.

i also looking for People, who can give me an advice, how to translate the talkinga in the appartements.

hope to hear from you. 

1 minute ago, Neugieriger said:

Hi, I follow Sinne more than a year andere I would like to say, that one of the reasons I stayed had been Nina. She has a great personality, caring and  self-confident - and a great ass too ,  not at least. She was demanding as well - I don‘t, if there are other self-confident women?????

Giselle is the girl next door and that is the reason this appartement stays one of my faavourits.

if there is any german speaking People here please anounce.

i also looking for People, who can give me an advice, how to translate the talkinga in the appartements.

hope to hear from you. 

Hey my friend I am from Germany. Welcome here. Herzlich Willkommen 

Hallo Jabbath,

schön von dir zu hören. Wie du meinem Eingangs-Post entnehmen kannst, stehe ich auf eher natürliche Mädchen, die ich am ehesten bei Alan angetroffen habe. Mir ist klar, dass es sich bei den Apaartements nicht um eine Nonnenschule handelt, aber der nuttige Typ, der hier in Überzahl ist, ist nicht so mein Fall.

kannst du mir ein paar Tips geben, wo ich fündig werde, wenn man mal die Kriterien Persönlichkeit, Intelligenz, Aisstrahlung anlegt.

was sind deine Interessen.

und: hast du einen Schimmer, was so geredet wird bei unseren russischen Freunden, wenn der Tag lang ist.