Juliet (2019) Part #1

Guest maitre197

Juliet is leaving the project officially. I d like to see bye-bye licking party with Liza Nadia Leach and Obi.

Juliet always had a blatant disregard for the rules. That's all fine when you're dicking around with your friends but when that attitude is costing yourself and other people money, there's a problem. The apartment was becoming rather stale lately anyway. Things were looking rather exciting when she had the guests around yesterday but ultimately I think it was time for her to go. She quickly became one of my favorites. Top 5 for sure. Unfortunate to see her go out like that. Hope she turns up as a visitor in the future.

• Like 3

Sad to see her going. She started off working for Zac with Pablo. That was quite an exciting apartment but I think they had to move for making too much noise. In many ways she was presentationally stunning, she reminded me of Gina Lollobrigida when young. Hope she visits apartments. Must be a blow for Miss Kitty.

• Like 1

from what i've seen lately juliet had already gone. that's a shame because when she was active she was extremely hot! the group stuff at ruby's, lexi's, & with lisa/grant/trixie were some of the best moments on vh. good luck to her!

giphy (1).gif

giphy.gif

giphy (3).gif

• Like 3

On 5/25/2019 at 6:56 PM, jabbath1987 said:

That this place already was offline many times due to rules violations and at some point the managers might kick her out...

Its a shame as some months ago Juliet was dam good and daring especially with Lisa & Grant those few times but since then nothing really except pack her apartment with wasters. I note she did have a little bit of action on Friday loool

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Its a shame as some months ago Juliet was dam good and daring especially with Lisa & Grant those few times but since then nothing really except pack her apartment with wasters. I note she did have a little bit of action on Friday loool

Guess you mislead her with her friend that was very similar to her 😁

It's expected but too bad she and her friend are leaving!! Probably she will embrace a new career in the music