Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, agreed! Not a fair test. But, I’ll check for zooming and screen quality. The S1 has an AMOLED display. 

Let us know how you get on it could be interesting.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nowdays we don't need expensive phones to have nice screens,my xaomi note 5A costs 99$ and have an pretty nice hd ips 6" screen.Of course would prefer an galaxy10 hehe.

Me too! My s8 still works as good as new, and my s5 is still good enough to look stuff up at home, and plat scrabble and a few other games i play. I just saw the 10 with a TB of memory, 1600 buck!! Ill probably pick that up in 2022 for 500, Or so

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And that’s how they get you! I dumped my Galaxy S9+ and I’m back on Apple. iPhone XS Max. Finally, an iPhone I can live with. Thank goodness for that FaceTime bug because now I can turn that shit and I have a decent excuse for why I won’t use it. 

I never had an i phone. Screen too small for me. What features made you go back to apple?

1 minute ago, ipiratemedia said:

@Amy3

Amy6.png.410c392c1e2e42c5242f0c9e10f4c453.png

I too use the Duck only on my PC. I keep my overrated iPhone (IMO) shut-off! I only use it for an emergency. If I get admitted to the hospital or happened to be in an area where they block access, I tend to use the PUFFIN Browser on my iPhone. Works most of the time. Or a Google Proxy. I can't comprehend, how anyone would stare at a little screen when at home. 19.gif.e8c8a7761d46ab43e9182e92d67081e7.gif

Puffin is a good browser. I use it for CC on mobile. For all multimedia stuff simply Chrome. Never tried DuckDuckGo. Where is the advantage?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’m going to be honest. I used the same DuckDuckGo browser. The S1 is definitely slower to load VHTV. BUT! The image quality on the S1 is 100% better then the iPad. I’m not talking about a little difference. I mean a huge difference. Wow!

Not surprised it is slower as it's obviously much older so not a fair test there. Never used Duckduckgo so unable to comment there. But am surprised at the image test and that's on old hardware so wow to that. Have always been surprised at the following Apple has as there is better hardware around on both phones and tablets but somehow all Apple users have always had blinkers on and can't see past the Apple logo which has got almost a cult following. Personally I like having a full choice of software but on Apple hardware you are only allowed to use Apple software almost so that's a no go for me anyway. Another is the price, I appreciate in the states you probably get Apple stuff much cheaper than in the UK as we are ripped off over here by Apple but they still have their sheep here who will follow them anywhere and upgrade every year to the latest stuff lol. Don't get me wrong their hardware is good but just too restrictive and expensive. My daughter has an iPhone but I can still exchange messages and the like with her so don't see your point with that one. As far as security goes well every bastard steals info from you these days whoever you are with lol.

• Like 3

il y a 14 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Not surprised it is slower as it's obviously much older so not a fair test there. Never used Duckduckgo so unable to comment there. But am surprised at the image test and that's on old hardware so wow to that. Have always been surprised at the following Apple has as there is better hardware around on both phones and tablets but somehow all Apple users have always had blinkers on and can't see past the Apple logo which has got almost a cult following. Personally I like having a full choice of software but on Apple hardware you are only allowed to use Apple software almost so that's a no go for me anyway. Another is the price, I appreciate in the states you probably get Apple stuff much cheaper than in the UK as we are ripped off over here by Apple but they still have their sheep here who will follow them anywhere and upgrade every year to the latest stuff lol. Don't get me wrong their hardware is good but just too restrictive and expensive. My daughter has an iPhone but I can still exchange messages and the like with her so don't see your point with that one. As far as security goes well every bastard steals info from you these days whoever you are with lol.

I have got a pay as you go phone from Tesco(Make?have not got a clue)and still struggle with the little fucker.But power to you guys.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I have got a pay as you go phone from Tesco(Make?have not got a clue)and still struggle with the little fucker.But power to you guys.

Is that Tesco finest? lool