Lyubava & Garik (2019) Part #1

45 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Just because I love math. A/L manage 12 of 37 apts. That's slightly
less than 33% total, not well over 50%. However, currently, they have
three apts that are offline, bringing their percentage down to 24.32%
for active apts.

Just a small correction, in fact actually they have 13 (😁) because this apartment of today isn't listed yet, os it makes: 

13 Of 40 = 32,5% or not counting the 3 offline (expected to return) 10 Of 37 = 27,03%

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

House have more views in cc in half a day,night than others VH houses in two weeks,same regard coments.Not bad.

Alice and Spartak have more than 15 pages on opening day. And? Less less than 3 months - bye-bye. A&L even not invited to photo session in Kate&Molly apt. Old (rotten) meat - must be thrown away.

After 2-3 weeks - they will have standard 1-2 comments per day. If they are not swingers&orgy/party people, then I will give them 1,5-2 months.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Alice and Spartak have more than 15 pages on opening day. And? Less less than 3 months - bye-bye. A&L even not invited to photo session in Kate&Molly apt. Old (rotten) meat - must be thrown away.

After 2-3 weeks - they will have standard 1-2 comments per day. If they are not swingers&orgy/party people, then I will give them 1,5-2 months.

Only because it was an house with 1 guy and 2 girls.. They wasn't invited because their move already was decided and that why they invite the actual couple from that house.. But all that meeting was a big scheme to look a happy family after what happened
Unless these ones fuck half the city, in this house they will be totally loss and no way they will get the same attention/posts P&C had in almost 80 days. "Ignoring" houses with less then 2 weeks that suffers from a lot of boom on first days P&C still was at top3
But it's like i said, the purpose for that managers now are getting the money from the trial and then hire new meat for the project as soon as possible

• Like 1