Lyubava & Garik (2019) Part #1

LOL at the hypocrites in this forum.They are bad,they are scum,they are cheaters,bla bla bla ..more bla bla bla and still watching the damn apartment of the damn managers every day,hour,minute and second.Funny people here..good for laugh.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Does this young man look like the person who visited C & S before?
The guest guy who caressed Clara's ass?

Nice catch.. help to explain more from what happened.. wondering when they will visit the sub-managers for the usual "foursome" or even if they will be "invited" to have "extra-activities" with others 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Nice catch.. help to explain more from what happened.. wondering when they will visit the sub-managers for the usual "foursome" or even if they will be "invited" to have "extra-activities" with others 

I think that man could be a relative of Stas...  they were very friendly. so friendly ... enough to allow her to patting his gf's ass.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I think that man could be a relative of Stas...  they were very friendly. so friendly ... enough to allow her to patting her friend's ass.

Well if he allows that to relatives  ... what was the problem with Tim fucking her??? 😁😁

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well if he allows that to relatives  ... what was the problem with Tim fucking her??? 😁😁

Tim was his distant relative 😄

If we go 300 years ago today, maybe I can be relatives with them. formerly Crimean Ottoman land was :

• Like 5

10 hours ago, groomy said:

Alice and Spartak have more than 15 pages on opening day. And? Less less than 3 months - bye-bye. A&L even not invited to photo session in Kate&Molly apt. Old (rotten) meat - must be thrown away.

After 2-3 weeks - they will have standard 1-2 comments per day. If they are not swingers&orgy/party people, then I will give them 1,5-2 months.

Yes of course,having an good start doesn't mean nothing special in VH and regard all managers(Probrbay A&L more),as much pretty she is(she is gorgeous)they must evolve and have change in routines as weeks pass,but still will watch them a lotttt more than Gi&Ant,all The cam girls,boys houses,Alan&Evi etc.

• Like 1