Dominik & Luna (2019) Part #1

Every time I click on this apartment I think I've entered Grace & Jacobs apartment. They have turned into clones of those two with the staged, ass in the camera masturbation. Utterly boring. Why anyone is willing to watch and pay for that when you can get it for free on cam sites, I will never know!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, esto es ridículo! James, espero que te haces rico que vende a cabo. 

Frankly, Vh understands absolutely nothing about what the spectators want! For me, this is useless, you can not force the tenants to fuck and do everything in enamelware free cameras. They can't be forced to do anything they don't want. VH does not understand that what fails in ALL apartments begins with the very bad location of Enamelware cameras (ALL), follows the quality of the cameras (ALL) and ends up the anti-voyeuristic attitude of almost all its participants or tenants.

• Like 1

vh really needs to revert back to the old free cam setup. 1 in living room, 1 in kitchen. that setup showed just enough to gain my interest, 1st at vv, then vh. if it is a matter of $ per views a certain percentage could be put aside & split equally among all apts.

• Like 3

Even the poor guest had to endure the kitchen floor. How embarrassing, also if D & L think their dull sex/bisex on the free cam will draw in more subscribers then they are deluded. I mean I don't think it's possible to look any less bored than they do when they have sex.

-2019-apr-7-057.jpg

• Like 1