B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

I have looked at this in replay and I believe that Sera said they could go together and Ginger offered to wash the dishes while Sera got ready?

Me too Nold...IMO Sera wasn't being the control freak that some have labelled her as...

9 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Now it seems like Maluma has become the prude's underling, tagging along with her since her ex-B2 mates left the project.

But what can we expect from two prudes?

Nothing.

I totally agree--here is the definition

prude 
Taken from the term "prod femmes" in pre-revolutionary France, used to describe proud, wise and virtuous women. These days, it's more of a discriminatory word, stating that women could be "too" proper, too wise, and so on, especially when not interested in sex. It's also a word men think they can use in order to get women to perform sexual favours with them, and in order to put them down a notch - which is absolute bullshit. The word prude may not seem like a good term, but it in fact is a compliment suggesting a lesser ID and a higher intelligence and a stronger will and confidence than most.

il y a 4 minutes, happyone a dit :

I totally agree--here is the definition

prude 
Taken from the term "prod femmes" in pre-revolutionary France, used to describe proud, wise and virtuous women. These days, it's more of a discriminatory word, stating that women could be "too" proper, too wise, and so on, especially when not interested in sex. It's also a word men think they can use in order to get women to perform sexual favours with them, and in order to put them down a notch - which is absolute bullshit. The word prude may not seem like a good term, but it in fact is a compliment suggesting a lesser ID and a higher intelligence and a stronger will and confidence than most.

Haha I think you stated the origin not exactly the definition.

Definition: "a person who is or claims to be easily shocked by matters relating to sex or nudity."

Well if you want to think that I am complimenting her, sure by all means 🤨

I am sure some of the guys here will rather I call her prude than !@#$%

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Haha I think you stated the origin not exactly the definition.

Definition: "a person who is or claims to be easily shocked by matters relating to sex or nudity."

Well if you want to think that I am complimenting her, sure by all means 🤨

I am sure some of the guys here will rather I call her prude than !@#$%

The Mods 😉