Lavender, Colin, Connor (2019) Part #1

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

LOOOOOL come one zoifan you are talking about the manager that goes on his female tenants 

IMO, the way I saw George, he never fucks on camera for pleasure. He is all about business. In average, people under his management last more than other managers. 

It seems that you prefer A&L management style 😉 

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

come one zoifan you are talking about the manager that goes on his female tenants

So what? He isn't even close to being the only manager that has fucked tenants. Lisa just recently had sex with both Juliet and Trixie... but I bet there's no problem with that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

IMO, the way I saw George, he never fucks on camera for pleasure. He is all about business. In average, people under his management last more than other managers. 

Lol the first girl George fucked on cam was Serena. And that was not for business. Serena practically raped him 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

IMO, the way I saw George, he never fucks on camera for pleasure. He is all about business.

George should turn up later, to say "hi" and nail one or the other girl, to show those boys how to properly fuck 👍

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So what? He isn't even close to being the only manager that has fucked tenants. Lisa just recently had sex with both Juliet and Trixie... but I bet there's no problem with that.

Lisa is a participant..  
I wasn't saying if it's wrong or right (already said here in the past my opinion about that). Was saying that what zoifan was saying doesn't make much connection to that manager 

19 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It seems that you are totally wrong 😉 my opinion about them is pretty much public. 

But if you are in favor of an "outsider" (no participant) manager that fucks the girls he hires for business purposes only.. it's with you, not me

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It seems that you are totally wrong 😉 my opinion about them is pretty much public. 

But if you are in favor of an "outsider" manager that fucks the girls he hires for business purposes only.. it's with you, not me

If a talent like Sia was under George management, she would have been shining by now. 

George has good business strategist and he might appear as a participant as part of his short term tactics. I do not see him participate because he needs sex.    

Recruiting participants is a business gamble and George business decisions are not 100% perfect. For example it was a mistake that George opened a gay apartment. Also, George failed to keep Polly around. But in general, George is a good VH manager (second to Lisa) and participants under his management stay longer in the project.  

I agree that we have some opposite opinions in regards to VH ethics. If everybody's opinion was the same, we had nothing to talk about.

• Like 1