Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

11 minutes ago, novidades said:

Even that isn't a good reason to close the cameras. Maybe RLC read some posts here and decided to respect those posts..

I've seen that, at 20:00 on the 1st of March, Dasha received a voice message/phone call and started crying and screaming. At home only she (in the couch) and Masha (in the bedroom).  Masha came and tried to help her. At 20:04 she prepared some medecine to help Dasha. At 20:13 the other 3 arrived and Dasha was in the small bedroom with Masha.

When they close the cameras, at 20:22:26 on the 2nd of March, Sasha was in the bedroom with Dasha and she looked "normal". The other 3 were in the living room.

Dasha was crying so so much,was obvious the agony she was passing,i think could be an very important member of her family that  died(as close as an brother,sister or parent),but agree with you that something's,some little beyavours look strange.

Wow what imaginations, Bogdan spent a lot of time alone talking to Dasha in the bedroom talking to her. I think he was trying to help her deal with the loss. There is nothing strange going on. Dasha lost a family member and is having a hard time with it. We all handle grief from the loss of a love one differently. End of story.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They arrived on the 28th of Februrary.

Thanks! Indeed they arrived at 14:53 and it was a normal moment.

But Dasha wasn't normal because she spent all the day and the next one always in the couch, She even didn't help Masha and Sasha to prepare the apartment for the guests. She stand up to receive the guests, smoke or going to the bathroom!

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

Wow what imaginations, Bogdan spent a lot of time alone talking to Dasha in the bedroom talking to her. I think he was trying to help her deal with the loss. There is nothing strange going on. Dasha lost a family member and is having a hard time with it. We all handle grief from the loss of a love one differently. End of story.   

It's not "imaginations" it's what i seen in the same cams you watch..I found one or other beyavour from N&B strange,they are to much relaxed and even smiling one to another some times for the situation that was going..Maybe was N&B way to deal with the situation,nerves etc,of course they also give Dasha some care and atention.

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

This is not important to know and leave this in private for Dasha, some things should not be said

I was expecting such answer. That's why I ask it.

No surprise at all but I want to be sure.