Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

Doubtless Alan will be getting the usual well deserved bollicking by Nina for letting the housekeeping slide. However we should not forget that Serena is even lazier than Alan, hence her massive arse. Sorry bear.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, squish said:

Dunno but to my mine she is looking better and I haven't spotted any scratching - yet.

because I saw ... yesterday, sleeping, for later she embraced the alan ... particularly, I think it is not yet the official return, but steps in this direction are effectively being taken, I believe

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She doesn’t particularly look well to me. Looks like she lost weight. I don’t know how long she’ll be around. My guess is, not permanently. 

21 minutes ago, squish said:

Dunno but to my mine she is looking better and I haven't spotted any scratching - yet.

She scratched during this night.. but don't know if was like she was before or softly (was with two hands).. But already doing on first moments means something

Probably she is allergic to him... 😁

In my view this episode vindicates George keeping this apartment going. He has taken a long term view and I have to say for all the flack he gets about his attitude to women some well deserved, he does appear to something of a loyal manager for his employees (as borne out by Foxy).