Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

10 hours ago, squish said:

I suppose if she wasn't there then the place would be more empty than it is. As I said before George could be benefiting from having the historical Serena 'brand' in a flat that is being paid for anyway, until such time as Nina returns (if she does). I did read that it is very hard for females to get paid employment in Russia so maybe she lost her job.

Forgive me if I sound naive but is that really true:very hard for females to get paid employment in Russia!!!!.Does Russia have a problem with gender equality in the workplace.IF this is true what a shit place to be for a woman who wants to work.Happy to be enlightened though.

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Forgive me if I sound naive but is that really true:very hard for females to get paid employment in Russia!!!!.Does Russia have a problem with gender equality in the workplace.IF this is true what a shit place to be for a woman who wants to work.Happy to be enlightened though.

Fact is they do. The official attitude is that the Man is the breadwinner and therefore he should have priority. Yes its a shit place. I was told by a Russian guide that 'we are not free.'

• Like 1

Serena returned because she lost her job and was unable to pay for housing.  George allowed her to live in this apartment.  Serena does nothing at all, because this was the condition of living.  She is not obliged to do anything in this apartment.  Serena is very lazy, so when there is no control from George, she shows her true self.  Lazy and constantly lying on the couch.  I think there is no cause for concern.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, snag said:

Serena returned because she lost her job and was unable to pay for housing.  George allowed her to live in this apartment.  Serena does nothing at all, because this was the condition of living.  She is not obliged to do anything in this apartment.  Serena is very lazy, so when there is no control from George, she shows her true self.  Lazy and constantly lying on the couch.  I think there is no cause for concern.

Thanks for info George? Alan? Nina? Both? 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snag said:

...other than the danger of bedsores. I have to say that the decision to let Serena to live there to help her out does rather show George in a charitable light. Foxy also said that she thought he was a good manager.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

OK,I wasn't first in the queue when they were handing them out.Fuck done it again.!!!!

Now that my face isn't beetroot????!!!! With embarassment over my faux Pas do you know who exactly is posting as SNAG.George?

• Like 1