Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

23 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Oh you are so kind and considerate of my feelings.What a lovely human being.☺

Glad you recognise my positive traits towards those less fortunate 😁😁😁

Nina has chosen not to respond which I would suggest we should respect, particularly if her news is not as good as she might wish for which I suspect might be the case. At least she will know that she is not forgotten and will always be fondly remembered by her admirers, of which I am one. I hope I speak for all of us when I say that it was both a treat and a privilege to hear from her today. Not often we hear from a living legend. That video clip of Nina waving goodbye to the cam is permanently seared on my memory. Apartments come and go but NAS stood out as a constant in an ephemeral and very human business. All the best Nina.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, squish said:

Nina has chosen not to respond which I would suggest we should respect, particularly if her news is not as good as she might wish for which I suspect might be the case. At least she will know that she is not forgotten and will always be fondly remembered by her admirers, of which I am one. I hope I speak for all of us when I say that it was both a treat and a privilege to hear from her today. Not often we hear from a living legend. That video clip of Nina waving goodbye to the cam is permanently seared on my memory. Apartments come and go but NAS stood out as a constant in an ephemeral and very human business. All the best Nina.

But looking to that answer it looks all that serena did in the past was because of george cause it seems this one is the real serena.. also was visible reading that post that they don't have a good connection, probably was only for purposes of business 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But looking to that answer it looks all that serena did in the past was because of george cause it seems this one is the real serena.. also was visible reading that post that they don't have a good connection, probably was only for purposes of business 

Indeed. I certainly remember Nina scolding Serena (and sometimes Alan) for not doing any housework.

6 hours ago, squish said:

Do you play an instrument? If so what please?

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Check snag posts from the beginning and then you will see 😉 😁 and if it helps 

this from jjkopite also helps yesterday

btw, nina hope you are better and taking care of your problem. have fun 😉

I am puzzled how a very simple, basic, single world and clear answer is being twisted to death like this !!! 

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

giselle sleeping over. is she moving in?

Capture_2019_04_06_17_34_15_751.png  0

I think they are getting close to that stage, but she did not bring enough bonging. She brought enough for a weekend stay.