Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

She scratched during this night.. but don't know if was like she was before or softly (was with two hands).. But already doing on first moments means something

Probably she is allergic to him... 😁

Doesn't sound too good on the scratching subject then, certainly not if she already had both hands going at it. Sounds as though she is being forced back in order to maintain some action there. 👎I truly hope this isn't the case.

• Like 1

Things are getting too complicated in this place.

But a possible outcome is Nina becomes a friend of Giselle and they have a MFFF 4some 🙂 Remember, this place is full of surprise !  

Il y a 10 heures, zoifan a dit :

Things are getting too complicated in this place.

But a possible outcome is Nina becomes a friend of Giselle and they have a MFFF 4some 🙂 Remember, this place is full of surprise !  

Good morning Zoifan,

I have just had a look at Alan's place and it looks like Nina has gone again😥What i had not noticed was Serena's stuff had been cleared out of the hall.Has she stored it away or has she gone again as well?Certainly they maybe have not left but it looks like it to me.As you correctly said "things are getting too complicated in this place".As for your suggestion on a MFFF I rate that at zero to no chance but it is nice to dream.Next will be Giselle's stopover for sex with Alan and in my opinion this is all it will ever be with this pair.Cheers for noo.

Il y a 3 heures, Dave 27 a dit :

Good morning Zoifan,

I have just had a look at Alan's place and it looks like Nina has gone again😥What i had not noticed was Serena's stuff had been cleared out of the hall.Has she stored it away or has she gone again as well?Certainly they maybe have not left but it looks like it to me.As you correctly said "things are getting too complicated in this place".As for your suggestion on a MFFF I rate that at zero to no chance but it is nice to dream.Next will be Giselle's stopover for sex with Alan and in my opinion this is all it will ever be with this pair.Cheers for noo.

Oh well bang goes my theory Nina is back in the flat.Who knows what's next.

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Oh well bang goes my theory Nina is back in the flat.Who knows what's next.

Remember, this place is full of surprise ! 🙂

Serena Kitty is here, so she will be back for her.

I think Nina started to cleanup place and helped organized Serena stuff in a storage room. Nina is neat.

il y a 13 minutes, zoifan a dit :

Remember, this place is full of surprise ! 🙂

Serena Kitty is here, so she will be back for her.

I think Nina started to cleanup place and helped organized Serena stuff in a storage room. Nina is neat.

Thanks for that Zoifan

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, squish said:

Nina, Serena and Alan at Kira's.

the realm is not loading for almost an hour and vhtv so far has not made any official information of '' technical problems ''😑,

Is this really going out of control?
Is this serious?🤓