R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

43 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Oh right, who gives a crap about the girls living conditions.  We just want better quality cameras. What was I thinking?

I am not sure if you were being a smart ass or not but my point is they live in apartments. How many times in your life have you been able to control repairs in your apartment. It is up to the landlord and the landlord is NOT RLC. Now as the landlord my point is good luck trying to find good quality repair persons. They are non existent in all of Spain and many other countries as well. So it is what it is no matter where they rent the apartments or houses. Maybe you should focus on learning to write with more diplomacy.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am not sure if you were being a smart ass or not but my point is they live in apartments. How many times in your life have you been able to control repairs in your apartment. It is up to the landlord and the landlord is NOT RLC. Now as the landlord my point is good luck trying to find good quality repair persons. They are non existent in all of Spain and many other countries as well. So it is what it is no matter where they rent the apartments or houses. Maybe you should focus on learning to write with more diplomacy.

I am a landlord, 88 times over. I know it can be difficult trying to get quality repairs done in a timely manner but I do what it takes to get the job done.  I can't rent apartments with bad utilities.  Someone whose name I won't mention said he doesn't feel sorry for the girls poor living conditions because they are paid to put on lame erotic shows or words to that affect.  It's hard to write "diplomatic" when you have to read that kind of post.  I'm not here to stir up a hornets nest by any means and I'm not being a smart ass. 

I've only been a paying member for about a month now so I'm still figuring out all the relationship dynamics....
Does Kristy have a "steady" boyfriend? because the guy she's in bed with right now is NOT the guy she had a wild session with yesterday! 

1 minute ago, Peep_R said:

I've only been a paying member for about a month now so I'm still figuring out all the relationship dynamics....
Does Kristy have a "steady" boyfriend? because the guy she's in bed with right now is NOT the guy she had a wild session with yesterday! 

I'm pretty certain it's the same guy

2 minutes ago, Peep_R said:

Yes it is the same guy she has been with for the last few months.

12 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I am a landlord, 88 times over. I know it can be difficult trying to get quality repairs done in a timely manner but I do what it takes to get the job done.  I can't rent apartments with bad utilities.  Someone whose name I won't mention said he doesn't feel sorry for the girls poor living conditions because they are paid to put on lame erotic shows or words to that affect.  It's hard to write "diplomatic" when you have to read that kind of post.  I'm not here to stir up a hornets nest by any means and I'm not being a smart ass. 

When it comes to the girls I am with you. They are no different than me or anyone else...they deserver respect. A number of years ago a cc member posted a link to a BBC documentary on life for Russian born women. It was an eye opener and from that point on my respect level increased dramatically.  Surely you realize your attitude re: your renters and the decent way you maintain your properties is not the norm in many locations.

But I respect the way you manage yours and thank you for that!!

• Like 1