2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Knowing your being filmed is one thing but almost passing out on camera is another thing and that ain't no flu in if so why the fuck did Stephen & his protege stella help instead of Stephen fucking her more?

What would you do if you seen someone about to fall out

The part of being filmed was just to say that they know they can't do anything on cams that won't be there to see.. The flu thing for this people is like drinking water to big part of us.. so for them it's "peanuts" 

The biggest problem i see is that she, even with all that.. all the fingering, fucking, evading from cams.. is awake for more then 30 hours and as far as we know didn't had any meal (do they have a table to eat??)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The part of being filmed was just to say that they know they can't do anything on cams that won't be there to see.. The flu thing for this people is like drinking water to big part of us.. so for them it's "peanuts" 

The biggest problem i see is that she, even with all that.. all the fingering, fucking, evading from cams.. is awake for more then 30 hours and as far as we know didn't had any meal (do they have a table to eat??)

A small one in the blindspot there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Let's think about this has anyone ever seen stella get fucked by another guy if so send me the link

Also at Matilda place he did finger her but she did not want to fuck just like at the party 

Also before paul left in the morning she was fine nothing wrong what so ever

He leaves all of a sudden Stephen & stella would not leave her alone 

He comes back they stop right away 

Never.. she don't do that.. only girls and plastic dicks
But stephan fucked samantha (without being on cam show).. fucked ethel.. and now sonia.. it's normal .. 
We can even think that he is doing that because they are online earning money because he gets the job for them.. (like others)

And the "old" guy also had "power" over the girls there tonight.. even the ginger one 

Stephen should go hang out with mira & Henry then he can see when Henry tries to fuck the hell out of stella Hahaha 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Stephen should go hang out with mira & Henry then he can see when Henry tries to fuck the hell out of stella Hahaha 

that's why if i'm not wrong they never did the sex with couples there.. because stella won't do it, so they do it when the other fucker isn't there 

Sonia must have insomnia 

Go the fuck to sleep 

It's a miracle she finally went to sleep 

But the way she laying on her arm its going to be numb ass hell I got one of those this morning shit

I dont know what you guys are talking about --Who are these two people--- Watching her in the bathtub and in the bedroom last night started giving me nasty thoughts

Screenshot (1117).png

This apartment won't last they are just like Billy & samantha I give them 2 more months maybe three before they leave the website 

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I dont know what you guys are talking about --Who are these two people--- Watching her in the bathtub and in the bedroom last night started giving me nasty thoughts

Screenshot (1117).png  0

Hey my friend. What happened there?

after the big party of the first night now this apartment is dead it was previsible, just one couple for live in big apartment like this it's not good and the boring routine come faster

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, firewall a dit :

after the big party of the first night now this apartment is dead it was previsible, just one couple for live in big apartment like this it's not good and the boring routine come faster

You are absolutely right but it is a recurring theme.It is like the Premier of a big movie,everybody excited about the first night and then as the novelty wears off so does the enthusiasm.We are not getting participants of the quality of Lexy and Pete,Bree and Drew,Ella and Isaac,Misty,Anastasia,etc,etc,.I would add Lisa and Grant to that list but they are currently with us.I do not know what the answer is and when people apply to join VH we will just have to hope for the best.I also think Mira and Henry are in the wrong type of Apt,it's too big.They were better suited to the previous Apt.where I watched them quite a lot but I don't now.It's not them it's the Apt.

8 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You are absolutely right but it is a recurring theme.It is like the Premier of a big movie,everybody excited about the first night and then as the novelty wears off so does the enthusiasm.We are not getting participants of the quality of Lexy and Pete,Bree and Drew,Ella and Isaac,Misty,Anastasia,etc,etc,.I would add Lisa and Grant to that list but they are currently with us.I do not know what the answer is and when people apply to join VH we will just have to hope for the best.I also think Mira and Henry are in the wrong type of Apt,it's too big.They were better suited to the previous Apt.where I watched them quite a lot but I don't now.It's not them it's the Apt.

this is my last day today of suscription and I have zero envy to renew, VH don't listen their members on many problems and continue in the same direction,

there is many progress to do on many points on the site but  nothing change

• Like 2