Kitty & Zack (2019) Part #1

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree about not watching them,but please..."stop writing bullshit about him"..what bullshitt?The ilegal hormones drugs he inject together with blonde pal in cams(fact),or the night he and tattoo jerk druged an girl,cuted her phanties and tried to have sex with an almost inconscious girl(fact),or how his houses are some of the worst ones Regard..moving and covering cams..and number times they put place offline because just they wish..(fact).Were are the bullshit!?Regard VH letting him return..says a lot about them.

1. If those injections were illegal in russia, i don't think they would have don't it on cam.

2. What George did to a girl at Sina & Jules apt was even worst than what happened at Zack's place but i don't hear you complaining about that.

3. Lets wait to see how his new apts will be. BTW Zack wasn't Juliet manager when guests guys covered cams 4 or 5 times.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, pahman a dit :

People, lets move on. If you do not like the guy, ignore him and stop writing bullshit about him. VH has gone to their site. If you do not like their decision do not watch the site. 😒

The only reason I responded was because it was a chance to reply directly to this person and yes I will be ignoring him.

• Like 2

OK People the Topic is Kitty & Zack and what transpires in this Apartment and not what took place in the Previous Apartment. 

If anyone feels the need to carry this further then take it to the Topic of the Old Apartment where it all took place and leave this Apartment for what it's intended for. 

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/465-zack-blonde-082418-120918/

Thanks.

• Like 4

il y a 2 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

OK People the Topic is Kitty & Zack and what transpires in this Apartment and not what took place in the Previous Apartment. 

If anyone feels the need to carry this further then take it to the Topic of the Old Apartment where it all took place and leave this Apartment for what it's intended for. 

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/465-zack-blonde-082418-120918/

Thanks.

Ok boss!!!!😀😀😀

• Like 1