Kitty & Zack (2019) Part #1

il y a 54 minutes, Zack a dit :

What are you saying.))) Are you all right ?! You listen to yourself from the side. Rave. I thought up bad thoughts in my head and developed them  If you only knew. Come visit me as a guest. Let's talk. You would only write nasty things. You are not better than others. Do not come to me and do not write me if you do not want  And if you do it, I do not know that you are in charge  thank 

You are jealous. Do it  silently это 

so you lose respect for yourself. 

You are the last person to use the word respect.You lost the right to use that word through your actions on camera for us all to see a long time ago

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Почему вы скрываете это тело?

Снимок экрана (1149) .png

Привет 👋🏽. Мы не прячем ничего. Все для вас. Главное терпение мой друг.)

15 minutes ago, pahman said:

People, lets move on. If you don't like the guy, ignore him and stop writing bullshit about him. VH has authorized him to be back on their site.  If you don't like their decision don't watch the site. 😒

We will never agree about this animal but I do agree about not watching his apartment!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, pahman said:

People, lets move on. If you don't like the guy, ignore him and stop writing bullshit about him. VH has authorized him to be back on their site.  If you don't like their decision don't watch the site. 😒

Agree about not watching them,but please..."stop writing bullshit about him"..what bullshitt?The ilegal hormones drugs he inject together with blonde pal in cams(fact),or the night he and tattoo jerk druged an girl,cuted her phanties and tried to have sex with an almost inconscious girl(fact),or how his houses are some of the worst ones Regard..moving and covering cams..and number times they put place offline because just they wish..(fact).Were are the bullshit!?Regard VH letting him return..says a lot about them.

• Like 4

11 минут назад, jjkopite сказал:

Мы никогда не согласится об этом животном, но я сообщение согласны, о НЕ смотрю в ЕГО квартире!

Спасибо что вы так меня любите. Столько внимания. 😁👀

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Но никаких денег от взглядов !!!

Не в этом счастье. Друг. Мне не нужны твои деньги. Я делаю это потому что мне нравиться. Ты думаешь тут много денег. Хо-хо. 

С тобой общаються из за денег.) ты платишь чтоб с тобой общались?! 

Плохой рекламы нет. 

Почему я раньше не общался с вами. Вы интересные говорите всего чего не знаете.) место того чтоб составить конструктивные диалог. 👍🏼

1 hour ago, pahman said:

Sounds like a good plan. At least Zac knows what to expect if he tries the same tricks again?