Kitty & Zack (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Why are some people questioning about how Zack is!?Didnt they watched what he(and attoos dude) did in cams many times!?Let me refresh things..they used illicit drugs in cams(they injected growing hormones in cams),they a lot of times treated girls like absolutely crap..they puted something in her drink,then she was basicaly inconscious and..Zack and tattoo style dude graped an scissor and cut her phanties and they tried to have sex with her..then all the times after times his place got cams covered and moved...its UNBELIEVABLE that VH let this dude and his crew return.And he should express it out load!Should be an minimal moral and quality standards..in this case big fail.

👍👍👍 Epic fail X1000!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pahman said:

That's true but it became a bigger issue because of all other stories surrounding Zack & Blonde. Let not forget that the money thing happens a lot between managers and tenants in VH.

my biggest gripe with them was cutting the cams. since returning nobody has done shit. cut them now. who cares.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Good job everyone! 👍🏻  He didn’t even make the previews for more then a few seconds. 

Not everyone is a member of CC. He's his own manager or represents Anna & Alex. So, i guess no matter what some people say on CC, he will survive.

Most people learn from their mistakes. I think he has learned from what he did. So people, there are 37 apts. If you don't like this one, you know what to do.😉

Il y a 6 heures, broxman a dit :

Jesus wept! Get over it FFS! Bringing disability into it....Jeez! 🙄

it's relevant inasmuch as "function in real life " is exactly what it means.Do you not understand lplain English..I still say you meant that in a smartass way and now you want to brush it aside.I still stand by what I said.The way you said it is not what you are trying to justify now.I was brought up with disability and "function in real life " means a totally different thing to me as it does to you and there are are more than just me out their who would agree.I accept your point of view but please just choose your words more carefully.I would just like to add that I am not disabled but have very up close and personal experience of it and I am NOT looking for the sympathy vote no way..Personally I would like to draw a line under this and agree to disagree respectfully.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Of course, we are a drop in the bucket, but the fact that he had a sexual encounter with Kitty and they didn’t make the previews for more then a few seconds and no one here posted any pictures says a lot. It means the bulk of the subscribers didn’t watch it either. That’s what I’m celebrating. 

I have yet to hear an explanation for how he redeemed himself or made amends for what he did. If VHTV will explain this to me, I’m all ears. 

That says nothing at all. Most people look more at the menu with thumbnails than at the previews. And on the phone, you only have the thumbnails. 

Having lots of comments written by two or three people doesn't mean anything. And no pics posted on CC does not mean people are not watching.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You can print that as bold as you like, but you know good and well that there is different bar set for comments made towards the tenants and those made towards other CC member. Reality is the proof of that.

some ppl are missing the bear facts here we say negative things about tennants when the do something wrong cause the end of the day we pay for vhtv so that gives us the right simple but to judge and make a cc member feel bad for things they say is wrong cause you dont pay that cc memebers wages if u did then you would have a right to simpl as that come on ppl chilax and be happy 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The previews on the main display are the result of what the majority of the subs are watching. Since his sex encounter didn’t stay on the previews for more then a few seconds means the majority were watching 6 other apts more then him. For a brand new apt to get such little response it is telling. 

If that's the case, well, it means that there are people out there who love to watch empty apts. 😉

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV still hasn't responded to my question about Zack. I think it's ridiculous that they would accept him back on the site knowing the controversy surrounding him. Just look at the response to this thread. By in large most of the people who post here regularly are not supportive of him being put back on the site.  As far as I can tell he accepted no responsibility or made any reparations for what he did as a manager, much less what happened in the scissor incident.  If he has done something to warrant forgiveness I'd love to know what that is. I think VHTV owes us an explanation, unless they truly don't give a fuck about us anymore. In that case, I'd like to know that too.

@Amy3 I'm sure you have more important things to do in your life than waiting for an answer about Zack from VH. 😉

oh hello broke my rule about non interactive more with VHTV forums! just for Amy!! and to about comments of Zack why of that ??!! because look like Zack didn't kissed the girls so enough and he didn't do nothing for them! because the innocence are speak on his face, so for that a little reason, VHTV fired him out and kick him out as a manager,so why you Amy's trying to distorting the image of Zack! he's a monk in their some opinions of people here..Uh JUST Uh! so how dare you Amy! for distortion an a saint Zack image..there are some of people here ready to justify and worship some of guys like Zack whatever he did in past! no matter what he want do in future,but not ready to justify or to be a fair with other members of the CC..:cool: