Kitty & Zack (2019) Part #1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There is a difference between casting judgement against tenants and other CC members. There is a significantly more leeway when it comes to making comments about the tenants then there is CC members casting judgements against other CC members.

I'm sorry Amy but there shouldn't be any difference, making defamatory remarks about tenants shouldn't be allowed. I would have no problem with posters calling him all the names under the sun scumbag etc but the comment that was made is not on imo.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, broxman said:

I'm sorry Amy but there shouldn't be any difference, making defamatory remarks about tenants shouldn't be allowed. I would have no problem with posters calling him all the names under the sun scumbag etc but the comment that was made is not on imo.

plus, mod removed abusive comments made towards tenant following the report, so I think problem is solved and no more theoretical dispute is necessary.

• Like 1

il y a 37 minutes, broxman a dit :

Ah I see you can freely make defamatory accusations against tenants but I can't even make a comment about posters 'functioning in real life'. The absolute hypocrisy!

You made that remark in an insulting way and I have called you out and now your simply trying to justify it.I 'm not speaking for other people but you don't fool me.I wonder what CC members with disabilities would think of your remark.

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You made that remark in an insulting way and I have called you out and now your simply trying to justify it.I 'm not speaking for other people but you don't fool me.I wonder what CC members with disabilities would think of your remark.

Jesus wept! Get over it FFS! Bringing disability into it....Jeez! 🙄

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There is a difference between casting judgement against tenants and other CC members. There is a significantly more leeway when it comes to making comments about the tenants then there is CC members casting judgements against other CC members.

Not really Amy the rules are pretty clear"

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language. Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Plus, some of you guys are completely missing the whole other part of Zack in terms of what he did as a manager. He is scum. He cruelly took advantage of his own people, made them do things with fear and threat of expulsion if they didn't comply, and then stole almost all of their money. There was reasons VHTV terminated him as a manager. I just hope they made him pay back all the money he stold from his people. 

As for Jade, I can only feel pity for her. She is so much better then this. Go home Jade to your family and get away from Zack. He is no good for you. You deserve a real man who can love you and respect you. Zack can't even have sex with you without gawking at other women on his phone. He disrespects you on every level. Find a real man Jade!

How do you know that?

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Because it's the truth. Why do you think Zack was removed as a manager? Why do think Ruby's sex life on VHTV changed afterwards? Think about it.

Ruby was asked what she thought of Zack, she said he didn't do anything wrong.

Why do you think VH would let him come back if he was as horrible as you describe him? We don't know what's happening behind the scenes.

45 minutes ago, pahman said:

Ruby was asked what she thought of Zack, she said he didn't do anything wrong.

Why do you think VH would let him come back if he was as horrible as you describe him? We don't know what's happening behind the scenes.

groomy commented about the $ thing. i remember it well even if the posts were removed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

groomy commented about the $ thing. i remember it well even if the posts were removed.

That's true but it became a bigger issue because of all other stories surrounding Zack & Blonde. Let not forget that the money thing happens a lot between managers and tenants in VH.

Why are some people questioning about how Zack is!?Didnt they watched what he(and attoos dude) did in cams many times!?Let me refresh things..they used illicit drugs in cams(they injected growing hormones in cams),they a lot of times treated girls like absolutely crap..they puted something in her drink,then she was basicaly inconscious and..Zack and tattoo style dude graped an scissor and cut her phanties and they tried to have sex with her..then all the times after times his place got cams covered and moved...its UNBELIEVABLE that VH let this dude and his crew return.And we should express it out load!Should be an minimal moral and quality standards..in this case big fail.

• Like 3