B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

That was number 3 or 4 for Ariela.  Olya is probably wishing she'd trade toys with her.

Bad lighting or not I sure love those tits on Ariela.  They are incredible.  They put Diane's to shame because they are the perfect size and shape.  They make me drool.😊

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Not the first time Elvira sleeps on the LR ... Don't know .. Sad to see them ignore each other 

Very sad.  Those two girls are better together than any RLC girls I've seen since I joined. 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Just out of curiosity is their some sort of trouble between Elvira and Adelita? From what little I've seen they seem to be avoiding each other. 

I've been wondering that myself. :confused:

I think Elvira is probably getting close to the end of her stay so I wonder if that would have anything to do with it.

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I think Elvira is probably getting close to the end of her stay so I wonder if that would have anything to do with it.

I don't know about that.  If Elvira was leaving soon you would think they would be much closer to each other instead of putting distance between them. At least that's my opinion

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

Touché...

MeaslyWaterloggedInsect-size_restricted.

5 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

Do you mean that Elvira will go away one day? I thought she stayed in this apartment all her life

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Do you mean that Elvira will go away one day? I thought she stayed in this apartment all her life

She should be on her way out very soon.  Tomorrow would be nice but I won't hold my Breath as I may Pass Out.   :biggrin: