B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

AWESOME ANNA had returned for a stay in the Nudist Apartment.... WELCOME back ANNA

Don't remember her doing anything special when she was here last time not that long ago. Let's see what she has to offer this time around 🙂

Just now, Fagen said:

Don't remember her doing anything special when she was here last time not that long ago. Let's see what she has to offer this time around 🙂

Well Fgen as I have said before she was a big part for couple of the most watched and posted nights ever in this forum and on RLC. So no matter what she has carved out a very special place on this forum and in RLC for us old timers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She didn't, nor the time before that...but she was part of a great team once.  I love her, but she used up all of her fun stuff.  She also needs to eat.

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Is this her 9th visit..I've lost count...😏

I am always glad to see ANNA, no matter what and how long. Monica would have been very proud of her in the New Years eve night to remember with Irma. you would have been very pleased my friend.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well Fgen as I have said before she was a big part for couple of the most watched and posted nights ever in this forum and on RLC. So no matter what she has carved out a very special place on this forum and in RLC for us old timers.

LMAO......the shock value will always go done in history!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO......the shock value will always go done in history!

Well you know Harley,you were on the bandwagon, now you are nothing more than an internet troll. Really It is sad what has happened to you in your own little miserable world you live in. Nothing better to do than to troll around on CamCaps and cause havoc with the posters. What fun that must be for you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well you know Harley,you were on the bandwagon, now you are nothing more than an internet troll. Really It is sad what has happened to you in your own little miserable world you live in. Nothing better to do than to troll around on CamCaps and cause havoc with the posters. What fun that must be for you.

somebody has to keep it real on this forum!!

• Like 2