B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

I have a cell phone and I hardly ever look at it lol.  From what I've been reading, I need to develop a device that these girls can wear around their necks that will hold their cell phones so they can continue to be on them while they have sex or bate and that way they can have both hands free lmao........pathetic!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have a cell phone and I hardly ever look at it lol.  From what I've been reading, I need to develop a device that these girls can wear around their necks that will hold their cell phones so they can continue to be on them while they have sex or bate and that way they can have both hands free lmao........pathetic!!

it's really the most ridiculous i've ever seen, it's a shame!!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Thestarider said:

OMG I guess that RLC didn't learn anything with Daisy DO Nothing, as they have brought back one of the most camera shy girls ever in RLC. Amy Aint going to do anything at all, and now she is in the NUDIST apartment. WHat the hell were they thinking???

I have your crow dinners in the freezer and will thaw it out for you and maxfactor later 😏

• Like 2

7 hours ago, merz28 said:

I have noticed: The site should be RLC "watch people look at their Phones"  for real.  I can not believe this afternoon is total crap.  Top 8 cams are just people staring at their damn phones.

It's like that in almost every home but the only thing is the other 14 Billion in the World were not as foolish to waste their time Parading their Ass on Camera for Horny Men.        :biggrin:

• Like 2