B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's like that in almost every home but the only thing is the other 14 Billion in the World were not as foolish to waste their time Parading their Ass on Camera for Horny Men.        :biggrin:

Amen my brother!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Fagen said:

Gina fucking one of the twins with dildo 😄

I don't think this is their first time, they seem to have done it before off cameras, Motels or the swnging clubs in Barcelona.

3 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I don't think this is their first time, they seem to have done it before off cameras, Motels or the swnging clubs in Barcelona.

you can bet a million dollars, which is not the first time, at this point you can see very well that all these shows are very well prepared, but this is better than seeing the girls watching the phones

• Like 3

poor Gina, with all the fucking money she earns RLC, could also give the girls two pairs of sheets, so if they get dirty, they can change them, without waiting for them to dry

• Upvote 1

Adolescent Amusing Amy has grown up some, but still acts like a little school girl. Not very impressed at all with this choice by RLC.

Image result for rubbing forehead gifImage result for rubbing forehead gifImage result for rubbing forehead gif

There are far more sensual, seductive, sexual girls they could have brought back than a little school girl.