Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #2

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Didnt that happen with Ary before? That really scary if it's happening. I have seen series. I work in Kensington. I see this horror show every day. The needles, baggies, stoned addicts, whores etc etc. That's why I carry, going back and forth to my car

When you say you carry, do you mean you're strapped, as they say in
gangsta terminology? Do you have a concealed carry license?

• Like 1

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

15 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Yes I do. It's tough to get one in Philly, but I did due to where I work.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

That issue with Sveta was was sort of interesting. I don't agree with the method the guy used at all, but I do understand why he did it and to his credit, it did work. Unfortunate for Vlad more then Sveta. He was a bad ass talent too, but Sveta gets the credit. 

The Girls always get the Credit. 

Without the Girls the Guys go nowhere unless they can prove to the world they excel at being a Peter Pumper.   :biggrin:

• Like 3

Talking about the saddest departure. Well for me it's the departures where you don't know or can't think of a good or bright future of the participants. So I think I will go with Sveta & Vlad here too. The circumstances of them leaving with all the blackmailing were bad. Let me also add Violet & Jeff because Amy told us they were in a very difficult situation and Paisley & Cletus as their departure came very unexpected to all of us. 

Talking about Misty I really hope people here will give at least a little time to arrive and get used to the cam life again and don't expect an orgy the same day she arrived. Misty is very young and young people still change when they grow older. I think she will be something in between the old Misty and the new Serena. Probably matured and more concerned about her own safety for sure. Remember in her old appartement she had Lisa as her "bodyguard" ❤️

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yes I do. It's tough to get one in Philly, but I did due to where I work.

Well I never, packing eh Ash, surely its bad when people have to resort to actions like this. I see on our news now that new schools are being built over there with built in shooter defence features and parents offered bullet proof back packs for the kids. It just seems so sad when communities have to resort to these measures. Where ever will it all end?

• Like 3

Just now, Robwin said:

Well I never, packing eh Ash, surely its bad when people have to resort to actions like this. I see on our news now that new schools are being built over there with built in shooter defence features and parents offered bullet proof back packs for the kids. It just seems so sad when communities have to resort to these measures. Where ever will it all end?

Yes I fully agree. I think too much guns due to insufficient gun prohibition laws are the cause. But I won't start this discussion again here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I fully agree. I think too much guns due to insufficient gun prohibition laws are the cause. But I won't start this discussion again here. 

Well you have lol but fully agree with you, just glad I live where I do. Let's stop here eh as it's a very sensitive subject. 👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Talking about the saddest departure. Well for me it's the departures where you don't know or can't think of a good or bright future of the participants. So I think I will go with Sveta & Vlad here too. The circumstances of them leaving with all the blackmailing were bad. Let me also add Violet & Jeff because Amy told us they were in a very difficult situation and Paisley & Cletus as their departure came very unexpected to all of us. 

Talking about Misty I really hope people here will give at least a little time to arrive and get used to the cam life again and don't expect an orgy the same day she arrived. Misty is very young and young people still change when they grow older. I think she will be something in between the old Misty and the new Serena. Probably matured and more concerned about her own safety for sure. Remember in her old appartement she had Lisa as her "bodyguard" ❤️

+1 for her safety.

Having unprotected sex with all those strange tattoo guys is dangerous. 

• Like 2