Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

Dasha is out as usual in lastest days,she must be preparing their house(dasha&Sasha),curious to see who will keep the cats,would be sad if the separated the two,obviously they have an big bound with specialy Sasha(specialy the dark cat).Personaly i find kinda exciting to see what this three will deliver separated,we never seen Sasha without Masha and same Regard Masha.My only horrie is that instead of D&S being moving to another rlc house they would be moving out rlc...

16 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Seriously just like old times. I for one will miss this apartment if it were to leave altogether.

"If were to leave altogether" that would be very dumb decision from rlc,as long as the three want to continue in rlc(together or separated)rlc must find an house for them.

I don't think anyone is going anywhere soon............. They often move winter to summer clothes around Main storage is under bed.  They have always shared the household chores, non gender specific. When they were lovers it was the same as is now. 

We will just have to wait or distract myself with the delights of Ulyana, until the drama picks up here.

I wish the bald boy to go and tonight visit Eva & Sam to see again something remarkable, because if we expect from d & s, m will see do masturbating boring show or any supposed relocation. Let's change the script the same work we have seen many times in repetition.