Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

1 hour ago, Hoax said:

I'm looking for Masha and Sasha everywhere without finding them, a few minutes ago they were respectively in the living room and in the bedroom as usual. I have the impression that they both locked themselves in the small room without camera? Dasha is not in the apartment

Edit: 

Masha reappeared in the bedroom, Sasha came out certainly

Edit 2

He is in the bathroom finally. Where is Dasha ? 

The small wc without cams is nowdays used to death,one of the uses I say no doubths for drugs consuming.Honestly don't think Masha&Sasha are doing sex or anything in it.At max Masha&Guest girl did.Dasha seems to be staying more outside,maybe in some friends house or maybe she already found an new place for her and Sasha.

10 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Sasha is in the tub reading. Masha running around topless hoping Sasha will come out and fuck her, Dasha has been gone for over 24 hrs. Don't see what you are seeing.

It's been 3-4 days for Dasha to be absent, and she appeared late Tuesday night until morning, and then she's gone away, but Sasha is absent for hours, usually in the afternoon.

5 hours ago, dogmycat said:

Sasha is in the tub reading. Masha running around topless hoping Sasha will come out and fuck her, Dasha has been gone for over 24 hrs. Don't see what you are seeing.

Reading up on how to Self Suck.   :biggrin:

• Like 2