Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

Masha for sure take a lot of care for her downstairs zone,chaving nicely,putting Lot of beauty cream in all her body,to bad all the sex she nowdays have is outside.Based on all my time in rlc i would say there is giid possibilities of she is preparing to get her own house apart from s&d,from the introduction of the lifeless guest girl,to not bringing any dude to house(We know she have at least an couple "friend buddies"),would say that sooner or later we gona see in rlc..Masha house..the question is with who..alone,with other dude,with one of her atractive girlfriends.Personay will watch her when and if that happens,unless she moves out with this guestgirl..then no reason to fallow her.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Masha for sure take a lot of care for her downstairs zone,chaving nicely,putting Lot of beauty cream in all her body,to bad all the sex she nowdays have is outside.Based on all my time in rlc i would say there is giid possibilities of she is preparing to get her own house apart from s&d,from the introduction of the lifeless guest girl,to not bringing any dude to house(We know she have at least an couple "friend buddies"),would say that sooner or later we gona see in rlc..Masha house..the question is with who..alone,with other dude,with one of her atractive girlfriends.Personay will watch her when and if that happens,unless she moves out with this guestgirl..then no reason to fallow her.

I think Masha still possibly has control of the Apartment. In the end you'll see Masha will stay with whomever and Dasha & Sasha will fade out into the Sunset.       :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I think Masha still possibly has control of the Apartment. In the end you'll see Masha will stay with whomever and Dasha & Sasha will fade out into the Sunset.       :biggrin:

"Dasha&Sasha will fade out into the sunset" hehe.i feel it should the opposite Stn,or at best both parts have 50/50 control of place.One thing for sure the last person i would tought would go out to have sex and stuff outside was Masha.This is why i hope they fix this mess asap.Really want to see Masha "adventures" but in cams.

27 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Guest girl in the bathroom now naked

Maybe if i blink really really hard i can imagine it's Masha sister or brunet girl guest..but dam..i have to blink really really hardd😂.

What we have to see and admit without exception to all fans is that it has come to what
monotonous apartment. We do not care how much or what sex they have outside the apartment. What we have to see is what they are offering us inside. I am sorry to say that since the beginning of the year so far we have seen very few things, we only see visitors coming in and out without offering. I have found some other decent apartments. I'm sorry for Their Downfall and the handling of rlc that does not care about their viewers.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Maybe if i blink really really hard i can imagine it's Masha sister or brunet girl guest..but dam..i have to blink really really hardd😂.

I can only assume she had all of her parts... BTW she was sort of directing that photo shoot yesterday. She still does not belong this north of of the wall:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dogmycat said:

I can only assume she had all of her parts... BTW she was sort of directing that photo shoot yesterday. She still does not belong this north of of the wall:biggrin:

"i can only assume she had all of her parts" Hehe.i know were she belong..away from cams and replaced by Masha sister or brunet guest girl😁.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hondarellas said:

What we have to see and admit without exception to all fans is that it has come to what
monotonous apartment. We do not care how much or what sex they have outside the apartment. What we have to see is what they are offering us inside. I am sorry to say that since the beginning of the year so far we have seen very few things, we only see visitors coming in and out without offering. I have found some other decent apartments. I'm sorry for Their Downfall and the handling of rlc that does not care about their viewers.

Good points and agree with most of them,for some reason Masha only does sex outside,we in cam only see her boring bates,the guest girl..huge fail,even if she looses the shyness..she just not atractive(in my taste),S&D become an normal couple,routines are in charge,on top of that the house is absoluty divided..there is no share things,no good ambience,lots of stress in air.Only solution is one of the parts to move out to new house.Even if Masha start having an dude in cams things would still be hard because it would be two separated couples living in an small house.And just you said rlc doesn't care much about their viewers.

• Like 1