Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Καλή σημεία και συμφωνώ με τα περισσότερα από αυτά, για κάποιο λόγο Μάσα κάνει μόνο το σεξ έξω, εμείς στην κάμερα δούμε μόνο την βαρετή Bates, ο επισκέπτης girl..huge αποτύχει, ακόμα κι αν χάνει το shyness..she απλά δεν atractive (κατά τη γνώμη μου γεύση), S & D να γίνει ένα κανονικό ζευγάρι, ρουτίνες είναι υπεύθυνοι, πέρα από αυτό το σπίτι είναι absoluty divided..there είναι κανένα μερίδιο πράγματα, δεν είναι καλό περιβάλλον, πολύ άγχος σε διάλυμα air.Only είναι ένα από τα μέρη να κινηθούν με νέα house.Even αν Μάσα αρχίζουν να έχουν ένα μάγκα στο κάμερες πράγματα θα εξακολουθούσε να είναι δύσκολο, γιατί θα ήταν δύο ξεχωριστά ζευγάρια που ζουν σε μια μικρή house.And μόλις είπατε RLC δεν ενδιαφέρεται πολύ για τους θεατές.

That's exactly what they say. Two houses are needed for these people. From the beginning of the year the only time I enjoyed Masha was the evening that brought this boy for sex at home and when man left the Masha went and to masturbation. These days, however, the others were absent on vacation.I guess s & d will do more when it's in a separate place.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

"Dasha&Sasha will fade out into the sunset" hehe.i feel it should the opposite Stn,or at best both parts have 50/50 control of place.One thing for sure the last person i would tought would go out to have sex and stuff outside was Masha.This is why i hope they fix this mess asap.Really want to see Masha "adventures" but in cams.

I see it as Masha has the Bedroom and Dasha & Sasha has to sleep on a Fold Out Couch.  Those things are not the most comfortable thing to sleep on.   A Murphy Bed is more enticing.

I would think is Sasha or Dasha had any pull in the place they would have taken the Bedroom and left the Couch for Masha.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tryserratops said:

IMO this apartment has become a bit toxic almost waiting for the explosion to happen. RLC should either remove Masha and put her up in her own apartment or put Dasha and Sasha in their own apartment. 

toxic music video GIF

• Like 1

One thing for sure Masha(and her guest)won't get any fans,viewers doing this they are doing..look at this afternoon..both take an big bath,put beauty cream all over body,Shaved pussy very nicely,then dressed sexy lingerie and..they gone out to do the stuff...soon Masha will have the image of resident that does the things outside and not in house and cams.

41 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Now again big masha & dasha crash in the apartment

Place have worst ambient,vibe than an small room full of skinny rabbits trying to eat stinky nasty fat rats.bad george costanza GIF.Bad all around.

• Like 1