Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

Dasha packed bag and seeems Sasha also,she was really mad when she leaved,Gess he will also leave.Hope all three continue being residents in rlc(the three are good ones)but obviously not together in same roof.

Just now, ze81 said:

is really hard to see who is being the "bitch" were..sometimes i feel it's the couple others it's Masha..hard to choose clearly an side.

If they would speak English I would be able to understand them.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

If they would speak English I would be able to understand them.    :biggrin:

Hehe,would make things a lot more easy to understand.Looking at house now and the way Masha it's smiling i would say she is being the bitch..but in other side..we don't know for sure what S&D did or not..so much drama!😅.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,would make things a lot more easy to understand.Looking at house now and the way Masha it's smiling i would say she is being the bitch..but in other side..we don't know for sure what S&D did or not..so much drama!😅.

If they would have kept their Relationship just between the two of them they wouldn't be in the Pickle they're in today. 

Just now, StnCld316 said:

If they would have kept their Relationship just between the two of them they wouldn't be in the Pickle they're in today. 

Yes agree,obviously was an desaster waiting to happen,sooner or later Sasha would fall for the "new" girl and of course now Dasha have more control over Sasha than Masha.Basicaly was their fault.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes agree,obviously was an desaster waiting to happen,sooner or later Sasha would fall for the "new" girl and of course now Dasha have more control over Sasha than Masha.Basicaly was their fault.

Sometimes thinking with the wrong head can cause a lot of problems.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1