Sandra & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

5 hours ago, usa2020 said:

support said hes looking for a place and should be back soon.

Wait w00t? That true?

I sure hope they'll be getting a few close and proper angled bedroom cams then!

I'll be back the moment he is haha.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the last apt wasn't bad. but the apt where they had guests who hid & did nothing can stay in oblivion as it was a total waste. but i guess some people like waiting forever for nothing to happen. 

I repeat - I really do not understand what is happening there.

Base - Elise sexbomb,  without problems could become BIG VH star and earn a lot of money (already without Ray and Polly).

40.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

But 50% time Elisa’s not at home, almost the rest time, she did nothing. Another girl - fucked with Ray and other guys, but she became a nun with Elisa.

43.jpg

After another sex-maniac Sandy arrived. Which did everything in Ray apt.

64001.jpg

7492.jpg

Finally, everything went good - 3 parties. Elise turned on.

111.jpg

113.jpg

And the apartment turned off for unclear reason.

Screenshot (1164).png

-2019-mar-11-033.jpg

-2019-mar-13-042.jpg

Then they returned in new apartment. Elise is a nun again. Sandy practically did not appear and have sex 1-2 times a month. Corn - did 95% all work, fucking different girls and make parties.

And moving again and again worse. Mostly drama. Sandy and the other naughty girls are gone.

image.png

sandra8.jpg

They potentially have the strongest cast in all project. And they all lost, fell to level boring, monogamous couple, having 3 scandals per week.:huh::angry: There is no point to go back.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, squish said:

There's every point if he brings back sandra, riley and elise and stops the monogamy.

I don't think he had anything to do with Elise and Riley not wanting to come back. I think they both wanted to leave for their own reasons.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I repeat - I really do not understand what is happening there.

Base - Elise sexbomb,  without problems could become BIG VH star and earn a lot of money (already without Ray and Polly).

But 50% time Elisa’s not at home, almost the rest time, she did nothing. Another girl - fucked with Ray and other guys, but she became a nun with Elisa.

After another sex-maniac Sandy arrived. Which did everything in 

Ray apt.

Finally, everything went good - 3 parties. Elise turned on.

And the apartment turned off for unclear reason.

Then they returned in new apartment. Elise is a nun again. Sandy practically did not appear and have sex 1-2 times a month. Corn - did 95% all work, fucking different girls and make parties.

And moving again and again worse. Mostly drama. Sandy and the other naughty girls are gone.

They potentially have the strongest cast in all project. And they all lost, fell to level boring, monogamous couple, having 3 scandals per week.:huh::angry: There is no point to go back.

all of that was so long ago it's as if it never happened. but although i'd rather see those days again corn & sandra were a nice couple for a little while. it's the hiding place party with nothing ever happening apt that was a total waste. but either way i doubt that we'll ever see any of them again. although ray showed up at malena/amelia apt so you never know for sure.

3 hours ago, Cullen said:

Well, even if they would bring Corn back solo, all alone in an apt with plenty of good angle bedroom cams, I'd be a happy camper. 😉

Bring him back alone.  He'd be playing the Five Knuckle Shuffle each day.   Then he'd just have to figure out which hand is winning.      :biggrin:

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Bring him back alone.  He'd be playing the Five Knuckle Shuffle each day.   Then he'd just have to figure out which hand is winning.      :biggrin:

Ooph... if only I could give him a helping hand one time haha 😄