B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

Noldus

25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The million dollar question has been answered:

KIKI CAN'T and WON'T

Already has been outclassed by the new girl Kris, and I bet she can and will 😎

or maybe not, I am beginning to think that with the departure of the Double Mint Twins that it is very possible that B-2 had gone to hell in a hand basket. Poor Gina has one hell of load on her shoulders, and will to see the chiropractor on a regular basis to get her back realigned. 

I hated everything about this apartment and wouldn't watch it with the kindergarten class in session.  I was hoping that maybe things would change for the better now that everybody but Gina left. (I was really hoping she would have left as well).  I've looked in on things a few times in the last couple days and have read all the posts and it looks to me like it's gone from a kindergarten class to a retirement home. Not because of their ages of course but because I haven't seen them do anything at all besides sit in their rooms or watch tv in the living room.  Am I missing everything or has there just been nothing to miss? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I hated everything about this apartment and wouldn't watch it with the kindergarten class in session.  I was hoping that maybe things would change for the better now that everybody but Gina left. (I was really hoping she would have left as well).  I've looked in on things a few times in the last couple days and have read all the posts and it looks to me like it's gone from a kindergarten class to a retirement home. Not because of their ages of course but because I haven't seen them do anything at all besides sit in their rooms or watch tv in the living room.  Am I missing everything or has there just been nothing to miss? 

Yes...That's about it 

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

LOL it's all done away from the cameras.  I'm really surprised that you being a Texas guy, that you haven't figured it out yet.  There are 2 kinds of girls on RLC and the majority of them fall in to the Girl 1 class.  The girl 1 class does all their business away from the cameras.  The girl 2 class is the only thing worth any interest on RLC.  I told you before and I will reiterate, RLC is the biggest ripoff on the internet!!!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL it's all done away from the cameras.  I'm really surprised that you being a Texas guy, that you haven't figured it out yet.  There are 2 kinds of girls on RLC and the majority of them fall in to the Girl 1 class.  The girl 1 class does all their business away from the cameras.  The girl 2 class is the only thing worth any interest on RLC.  I told you before and I will reiterate, RLC is the biggest ripoff on the internet!!!

Harley no offense but you have the most cynical attitude I think I have ever run into.  The girl 1 class does all their business away from the cameras.  What "business" do you think RLC is paying them to do away from the cameras?  I have a feeling I know what you are thinking but I want to hear you say it and then back it up with evidence.  I haven't been here since before the Last Supper like you have but Texas boy or not I just can't buy what you are selling.  Sorry but that's the truth.  

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Harley no offense but you have the most cynical attitude I think I have ever run into.  The girl 1 class does all their business away from the cameras.  What "business" do you think RLC is paying them to do away from the cameras?  I have a feeling I know what you are thinking but I want to hear you say it and then back it up with evidence.  I haven't been here since before the Last Supper like you have but Texas boy or not I just can't buy what you are selling.  Sorry but that's the truth.  

you look like an intelligent person, you will also understand that these girls, they are not students or salesmen, what Harley wanted to say, is that many girls, not all of them, maybe round their salaries by doing "things" outside the apartments, clearly these girls are free to do what they want outside the apartments

53 minutes ago, Sergio said:

you look like an intelligent person, you will also understand that these girls, they are not students or salesmen, what Harley wanted to say, is that many girls, not all of them, maybe round their salaries by doing "things" outside the apartments, clearly these girls are free to do what they want outside the apartments

You're right, I am an intelligent person and I understand these girls are free to pursue whatever they want to outside the apartments.  What I have a problem with is when an individual insinuates (and not the first time) that these girls are performing "services" for RLC outside the apartments. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

You're right, I am an intelligent person and I understand these girls are free to pursue whatever they want to outside the apartments.  What I have a problem with is when an individual insinuates (and not the first time) that these girls are performing "services" for RLC outside the apartments. 

LOL you are having an affair with a married woman and then you sit here and say that you are an intelligent person.  Isn't that an oxymoron?  You haven't been around long enough to know any better and I can tell by what you say that you don't pay attention to details worth a darn.  I suppose you are with the majority that think Mila wasn't fucking the dude she brought into her room that one night.  I also suppose that the night of the last B4 party where Kylies boytoy/husband disappeared with Diane and Olya for 3 hours, was just for a walk in the park.  I had your back because you are Texan but from now on I can't help you.  You called me cynical and the only thing I can say to that is........yes, when it comes to these girls that spread their legs and walk around nude or strip off in front of other girls guys and so on, yes I'm cynical about that!!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you are having an affair with a married woman and then you sit here and say that you are an intelligent person.  Isn't that an oxymoron?  You haven't been around long enough to know any better and I can tell by what you say that you don't pay attention to details worth a darn.  I suppose you are with the majority that think Mila wasn't fucking the dude she brought into her room that one night.  I also suppose that the night of the last B4 party where Kylies boytoy/husband disappeared with Diane and Olya for 3 hours, was just for a walk in the park.  I had your back because you are Texan but from now on I can't help you.  You called me cynical and the only thing I can say to that is........yes, when it comes to these girls that spread their legs and walk around nude or strip off in front of other girls guys and so on, yes I'm cynical about that!!

There you go again -- you have their back only if they beleive you and if someone doesn't believe your b.s -you attack them like you did here. IMO