B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

Just now, ed2 said:

You are right, it is impossible to please everyone at once. We are different people, with different tastes and opinions.

BTW, we have a saying in norwegian: Taste is like your butt, it's devided. 😉

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I have to say I was really happy that Gina was leaving with the twins.  I'm not going to bad mouth Gina because there are too many of you who think she's wonderful so I'd just be pissing up a rope.  With her taking the big room alone now that means only one new girl coming in.  I haven't even seen Kiki yet and not in any hurry to do so but I'm hoping that she and the new girl are a little more planted in reality and can be an influence on Gina to grow up a little and act more like an adult instead of the kindergarten child she has been with the twins.  I'm all for these girls having some fun living together but not the imature antics we've seen for the past few months. 

If you ever saw Gina with Stella, she can be a different person than she is with the twins.

Just now, ed2 said:

If you ever saw Gina with Stelly, she can be a different person than she is with the twins.

I hope you are right.  I think Gina can be a fun and energetic girl with the right roommates.  The twins were NOT the right roommates. 

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You are right, it is impossible to please everyone at once. We are different people, with different tastes and opinions. Some people love, and almost seem to demand explicite lesbian sex, while others are happy with bodypaintings, or K&K-like teasing. I however do not like all the shows, and the reason I never liked the twins is not because they had limits, but because everything was a show with them, constantly making sure they had the right pose for the cameras, and never going out of character. There was simply no authentiveness, intimacy or personallity for me to grasp on to.

Agree with all,to me this twins are the top representation of Barca script shows,all that unnatural,almost theatrical moving and acting,all done with so much good timing and preparation are everything i always dislike in Barca houses,to me This twins(and some others like Sophia,Lola etc)are the max expression of that.Gess that's why some of the girls that behaved more authentic and just being themselfs without sticking to rlc rules are less and less present and some even "vanished" completely.The thing with this show girls,falow the orders resisents is that If we seen them one time..we seen it all.At max every next visit,and stay they will had an little bit but that's all..will be exactly the same massages,dancing things.

• Like 1