B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

Noldus

il y a 10 minutes, charliefoxx69 a dit :

She has been out the last 2 nights. Who knows, she showers and leaves again. 

On another note we are seeing the introverted version of Gina locked in her room on her phone and bating, like she was at B1 when she was there before joining the twins. 

I think the friendship between Gina and the twins is not fake. She accuses the blow of the separation, maybe she does not feel in her place anymore, but I trust that she will not let herself fall too long. (Young woman please slow down on alcohol!) That said, she needs a real affinity with her professional partners, to become again the Gina we love.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, zzakary said:

Gina very agitated in bed and move a bit Kris(she open their eyes)...

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_10?ts=1556868553&from=share

And of course the Gina's bed signature(Kris open their eyes again) only 4U babyboy... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_10?ts=1556868647&from=share

Aside
It s funny to see that Kiki has the Jaya's look concerning clothing department...
And also her love to be outside from B2... 👀

After she go to the BR and piss on the bathtub and searching something on the bathroom sink's pipes...
And return to the bed and pissing a little bit on the bed.

5 ore fa, Neggbaroned44 disse:

Penso che l'amicizia tra Gina e le gemelle non sia falsa. Accusa il colpo della separazione, forse non si sente più al suo posto, ma confido che non si lascerà cadere troppo a lungo. (Giovane donna per favore rallenta l'alcol!) Detto questo, ha bisogno di una vera affinità con i suoi partner professionali, per diventare nuovamente la Gina che amiamo.

Gina and the twins are very friends and they see each other a lot even outside these apartments, she surely has a big problem with alcohol and maybe even with drugs

• Like 2

Lately strange things have happened in this apartment, in Kiki's bed, at nine o'clock, a blonde girl sleeps, it seems Kris, Kiki, now we give it as if it had gone away forever, considering that it remains a free bed, maybe Grace and Tori return

• Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, Sergio a dit :

Gina and the twins are very friends and they see each other a lot even outside these apartments, she surely has a big problem with alcohol and maybe even with drugs

to look at the real life of people in these conditions, of Gina in this case, is the non-assistance to anyone in danger. Alas I am not, we are not , that famous actor who passes the screenwriters to save the world. And then she has to accept the rehabilitation by and for herself.

Looks like Kiki finally decided to reappear in B2 after 3+ days staying somewhere else. 

I don't think that's acceptable when you've only been there for a little more than week. And I don't think she has done anything other than watch tv and sleep during the limited time she's actually spent in B2 (in bed by 2130 tonight). Hopefully RLC replaces her soon.

2 hours ago, timber said:

Looks like Kiki finally decided to reappear in B2 after 3+ days staying somewhere else. 

I don't think that's acceptable when you've only been there for a little more than week. And I don't think she has done anything other than watch tv and sleep during the limited time she's actually spent in B2 (in bed by 2130 tonight). Hopefully RLC replaces her soon.

I think she is friends with that fashion model anna..😏 .and just following in her footsteps.. 🤣🤣

31 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I think she is friends with that fashion model anna..😏 .and just following in her footsteps.. 🤣🤣

Then she should follow her footsteps right out of RLC and back to where she comes from.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Then she should follow her footsteps right out of RLC and back to where she comes from.

This isn't directed at you but for you, you've been here less than 4 month on CC. RLC is what it is. These girls come and go as they please.

They are not entertainers although some can be entertaining.

The twins have been gone for a week and Gina has stayed home since should she go home? Kiki went to be somewhere else for a couple of days. Grace and Tori (B4) are in the same lane. They are not going to change, if they do great, but I doubt it. 

Compared to the girls in B1, they are not as active. But that's their decision, there are plenty of other apartments to see here.

Like your pointing out the obvious is your desire.

Being negative and spending time here complaining about this won't change they way they do anything.

So save yourself some time and key strokes. Take care.

41 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

This isn't directed at you but for you, you've been here less than 4 month on CC. RLC is what it is. These girls come and go as they please.

They are not entertainers although some can be entertaining.

The twins have been gone for a week and Gina has stayed home since should she go home? Kiki went to be somewhere else for a couple of days. Grace and Tori (B4) are in the same lane. They are not going to change, if they do great, but I doubt it. 

Compared to the girls in B1, they are not as active. But that's their decision, there are plenty of other apartments to see here.

Like your pointing out the obvious is your desire.

Being negative and spending time here complaining about this won't change they way they do anything.

So save yourself some time and key strokes. Take care.

I appreciate your comments but I was just agreeing with someone elses post.  It was an opinion.  Contrary to what you might think I don't spend all my time here being negative and complaining.  If you read my posts I make a lot of positive comments about these girls as well.  As the old saying goes I calls them as I sees them.