B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

Il y a 1 heure, happyone a dit :

This is not a request site, it is supposed to be more like real life---that does not mean girls always have sex with other girls, masturbate all the time, put on shows, etc.

If they are acting more like a normal person would at home,  that is fine with me and I can get a real voyeur experience just for the anticipation of something good to see.

That is what RLC was originally and the original girls of Barcelona (Kami and Kristy) met those expectations for most viewers--that is why they were so popular.

But sadly, RLC has caved to the constant demands of some viewers and made this more into a sex show for the most part--especially the Barcelona apartments.

Most of rest of the apartments still have some normalcy to them--and for that I am thankful.  

All is said, as you are right. But still, I will miss those girls. Hope! we'll see them again in a few months. (a year) ?

7 hours ago, happyone said:

I highly doubt it--but can only guess based on the number of reactions my post received vs this one you posted. 

I completely agree with what you say, but we are a small minority, if with this new RLC course many new subscribers take them, we will go worse and worse

• Like 2

Il y a 9 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

Seriously?   The twins and Gina all leaving?  HURRAY......    Maybe we can finally get girls in this apartment that can give us something worthwhile. 

How is the new girl working out so far?

You mean Kiki? Fxxk, if you haven't asked I would have thought that was Amy.