B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

Just now, happyone said:

My opinion, is that if all of you keep emphasizing that a girl just isn't doing enough of what you want and keep criticizing her actions or lack thereof-

these girls are eventually going to say fuck you and do nothing. Although some of them just have enough class and decide to leave on their own. 

99% of them are already saying fuck you and doing nothing

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

99% of them are already saying fuck you and doing nothing

This is not a request site, it is supposed to be more like real life---that does not mean girls always have sex with other girls, masturbate all the time, put on shows, etc.

If they are acting more like a normal person would at home,  that is fine with me and I can get a real voyeur experience just for the anticipation of something good to see.

That is what RLC was originally and the original girls of Barcelona (Kami and Kristy) met those expectations for most viewers--that is why they were so popular.

But sadly, RLC has caved to the constant demands of some viewers and made this more into a sex show for the most part--especially the Barcelona apartments.

Most of rest of the apartments still have some normalcy to them--and for that I am thankful.  

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Gina lives two hundred meters from the B2, so she must make a small road, RLC should rent a plane, bring all the new girls, such a big change of girls never happened

Unlike the twins, Gina herself has an interesting personality and is more authentic in front of the camera (when there's no show on the agenda)

The problem is the concept of the barcelona apartments. The shows destroy real life and lead to the girls running them robotically. They don't actually have fun, it's work. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Unlike the twins, Gina herself has an interesting personality and is more authentic in front of the camera (when there's no show on the agenda)

The problem is the concept of the barcelona apartments. The shows destroy real life and lead to the girls running them robotically. They don't actually have fun, it's work. 

Very true.But still amazes me how some of this girls(specialy the twins and some others)manage to stick with the Barca "rules" and "memos" for so much time,three months is a lot of time and they never cross the line of "contract" in cams..Gess that's why we had that big closure of b2 some time ago and those girls(that were just being themselfs p,having fun with dudes in the house etc)never comeback after the reopening,one of them even changed to other cam site.Seems that in this Barca houses or you stick with the routines and memos site gived or you basicaly history..that why i have no doubths This twins will return and return.

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

My opinion, is that if all of you keep emphasizing that a girl just isn't doing enough of what you want and keep criticizing her actions or lack thereof-

these girls are eventually going to say fuck you and do nothing. Although some of them just have enough class and decide to leave on their own.  

There's no difference for me. In both versions you don't see anything of their life. Either it's an empty presence (as we have seen from Kamila in the last 1-2 years) or a show without real personality and participation (as for most girls in the Barcelona apartments). 

I think the restart around Kristy has shown how a good girls apartment can be set up. It's not perfect, but you can really see a part of their lives. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There's no difference for me. In both versions you don't see anything of their life. Either it's an empty presence (as we have seen from Kamila in the last 1-2 years) or a show without real personality and participation (as for most girls in the Barcelona apartments). 

I think the restart around Kristy has shown how a good girls apartment can be set up. It's not perfect, but you can really see a part of their lives. 

I agree--and yes Kamilla left the project in her mind a long time ago--the real reason only she knows for sure---

• Like 1

Goodbye Lia & Mia. 😘

Ever since you left in February of last year, I've been hoping and waiting for you to return and in January you finally did. I enjoyed every moment of the 89 days you have been with us, I just can get enough of your beauty, and your kind and bubbly personalities.

Your final hours on RLC will also be my final hours. In the last three months, about 95% of my time spent on RLC was watching you two. There's really no point in sticking around while you're gone.

Thank you, have a safe trip home, and lots of fun on your next adventure, whatever it may be.

💕💕💕

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Always had the feeling some of this Barca girls(the twins for exemple)put their real life on old and enter an fantasy "transe"(that this time lasted three longgg months),all those nude moments,those ballet moves during intimacy,it's like they are in some erotic show performing to an audience,It's the most far we can have about real life in cams in rlc.Some years ago was kinda fun to watch and we still didn't understand how the things worked in rlc,nowdays for some(myself included)just isn't fun or even sensual to watch(even if they are attractive woman's and without cloths and stuff)just feels shallow, empty.But understand that others users will enjoy this type of things and maybe even never get bored of the same routines and limits.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, happyone said:

This is not a request site, it is supposed to be more like real life---that does not mean girls always have sex with other girls, masturbate all the time, put on shows, etc.

If they are acting more like a normal person would at home,  that is fine with me and I can get a real voyeur experience just for the anticipation of something good to see.

That is what RLC was originally and the original girls of Barcelona (Kami and Kristy) met those expectations for most viewers--that is why they were so popular.

But sadly, RLC has caved to the constant demands of some viewers and made this more into a sex show for the most part--especially the Barcelona apartments.

Most of rest of the apartments still have some normalcy to them--and for that I am thankful.  

Yeah good thing you are in the minority

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, happyone said:

Good post totally agree

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Exactly! Gina also do the same stupid silly shows. She too do the same cam-posing. The difference is that Gina sometimes let herself go, sometimes she gets too drunk, or too horny, and does something nice, fun and intimate. She has some genuine and real moments inbetween all the shows. That's the reason why I love Gina! ❤️ Yeah, that, and my other reason.

• Like 3