B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think the restart around Kristy has shown how a good girls apartment can be set up. It's not perfect, but you can really see a part of their lives. 

GOV is a different concept to Roommates. It changed when Nora left the first time. Ilona and Irma came and instantly the nudity levels went way up. Irma's personality led to some really sexy fun on the couch. But at no point even back in the K&K days were we getting real life. Back home in the new R apartment there was more nudity and sex from K&K and something approaching real life. When the party girls came under Lola's guidance we had a couple of wild nights. RLC probably changed at that point because inevitably the audience had expectations. When, for REASONS, that ended we went back a bit for a couple of months. Then they brought in REPLAY and picked the A team, Nora and Irma, to bring in the customers. The parties were great for a while and Nicole, mentioned above, started bringing boys and bating almost to a realistic frequency - until then maybe girls had bated once a month if we were lucky, and then often covered. Eventually RLC got frustrated with Barcelona and upped the bonuses so bates increased by several 1000 per cent. The conclusion is you either get too much or nothing at all.

Many on here enjoyed K&K in Barca but I found the constant repetition of lying on the sofa looking cute while people here speculated how they loved each other very dull indeed. I'm happy for those who liked it but I wouldn't ever want to go back to those days. RLC is a business. They know a lot here want to see Real Life but without the nudity and sex most would not be paying towards $750 a year, including Replay, just to watch girls lie on a sofa. RLC has gained a lot of customers in the past few years which they wouldn't have if they had maintained the status quo. Maybe there is a middle ground with less obvious shows, some of which have almost been approaching VHTV, but it is very difficult to create and create RLC have to.

We do have the couples and to some extent the R apartments. R2 has had some wild nights but it blows hot and cold. Kristy has her friends in now and they know what is expected. Hopefully it will last.

Just to understand how difficult is: The Twins who have given fine nudity and have had a good attitude were labelled by some as boring because they had their limits. So for many it was great when they exceeded those limits but after a couple of those shows people complained that they were going too far ... The truth is RLC cannot please all of the people all of the time especially as people want different things. The regular posters on CC constitute a tiny proportion of the viewership and while I've no doubt they read CC they are more interested in the numbers. Barcelona is different to the rest of RLC but a vital component of the business. Enjoy the variety presented in the 3 types of apartment.  

• Like 3

0944  The twins Lia&Mia left B2 with their suitcases after 90 days, followed by Gina

Goodbye for now girls, happy flight and take care until next time 😉

Welcome back!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I don't have much love for the Twins but I do enjoy watching them mix with the other girls.

They seem to be really nice & friendly people & they DID go out of their comfort zone (at least for one of them) this time round in B2.

Hopefully we don't see them again too soon but for me, they are just about alright to have on RLC.

Goodbye ladies ✌️

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I'm a bit sorry for the departure of Gina and the twins, they have made their life, but it has always been a pleasure to watch them

Or maybe just an Apartment with 4 Walls for a couple of Days.   😃

so sorry for one thing! even now didn't know which one is Mia's & which one is Lia's for exactly ! it RLC his time! for the summer session moves (chess board) the twins for re-formatting & re-programming for come back in next winter in new style..:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I'm a bit sorry for the departure of Gina and the twins, they have made their life, but it has always been a pleasure to watch them

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

She probably doesn't have as much as she has to bring with her. She lives in Barcelona

That and the fact she doesn't often wear clothes anyhow.😀

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

GOV is a different concept to Roommates. It changed when Nora left the first time. Ilona and Irma came and instantly the nudity levels went way up. Irma's personality led to some really sexy fun on the couch. But at no point even back in the K&K days were we getting real life. Back home in the new R apartment there was more nudity and sex from K&K and something approaching real life. When the party girls came under Lola's guidance we had a couple of wild nights. RLC probably changed at that point because inevitably the audience had expectations. When, for REASONS, that ended we went back a bit for a couple of months. Then they brought in REPLAY and picked the A team, Nora and Irma, to bring in the customers. The parties were great for a while and Nicole, mentioned above, started bringing boys and bating almost to a realistic frequency - until then maybe girls had bated once a month if we were lucky, and then often covered. Eventually RLC got frustrated with Barcelona and upped the bonuses so bates increased by several 1000 per cent. The conclusion is you either get too much or nothing at all.

Many on here enjoyed K&K in Barca but I found the constant repetition of lying on the sofa looking cute while people here speculated how they loved each other very dull indeed. I'm happy for those who liked it but I wouldn't ever want to go back to those days. RLC is a business. They know a lot here want to see Real Life but without the nudity and sex most would not be paying towards $750 a year, including Replay, just to watch girls lie on a sofa. RLC has gained a lot of customers in the past few years which they wouldn't have if they had maintained the status quo. Maybe there is a middle ground with less obvious shows, some of which have almost been approaching VHTV, but it is very difficult to create and create RLC have to.

We do have the couples and to some extent the R apartments. R2 has had some wild nights but it blows hot and cold. Kristy has her friends in now and they know what is expected. Hopefully it will last.

Just to understand how difficult is: The Twins who have given fine nudity and have had a good attitude were labelled by some as boring because they had their limits. So for many it was great when they exceeded those limits but after a couple of those shows people complained that they were going too far ... The truth is RLC cannot please all of the people all of the time especially as people want different things. The regular posters on CC constitute a tiny proportion of the viewership and while I've no doubt they read CC they are more interested in the numbers. Barcelona is different to the rest of RLC but a vital component of the business. Enjoy the variety presented in the 3 types of apartment.  

Excellent post BB...👍

Bye bye Gina and the twins ❤️💕. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them again, but for now stay healthy and happy, and have a safe trip home (which isn't very far for Gina unless her 'Real Life' situation has changed)...😏

• Like 1