B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

Noldus

Well, it's nice to see the new girls, who have already figured out how the world works in Barcelona, many people will say they are having a beach party, surely

• Like 2

18 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Sure they do but also for the chance to spend 1 or more months in a beautiful city like Barcelona.  How many girls from their country get an opportunity like that?  Some I'm sure are quite sexually active and comfortable with what's required of them but as we've seen some of them are not and struggle to adjust. 

I also believe that RLC organizes the work outside the apartments, you have to admit that it is strange that Tori and Gracie, sleeping in the bed of two girls who have never even seen, officially, it is clear that everything is organized, someone knew that Kiki and Kris do not they would go back to sleep, I repeat for the millionth time that girls can do what they want in and out of the apartments, they are not my relatives

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I also believe that RLC organizes the work outside the apartments, you have to admit that it is strange that Tori and Gracie, sleeping in the bed of two girls who have never even seen, officially, it is clear that everything is organized, someone knew that Kiki and Kris do not they would go back to sleep, I repeat for the millionth time that girls can do what they want in and out of the apartments, they are not my relatives

Tori and Grace was here before they went outside last night, all Barcelona girls are in contact with an application on their phones even if they don't know each other very well

this apartment is next Barcelona center so more easy to come after a party in club, and it cost less money because they don't buy a taxi for B4 

so it isn't so strange for me😁

So I was wondering where Tori and Grace was, didnt even see they were in B2 untill now.

I wonder if they actually knew any of the other girls in B2, or else it seems a bit strange to go there, maybe they went there because they don't seem to have any connection with the other girls in B4.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So I was wondering where Tori and Grace was, didnt even see they were in B2 untill now.

I wonder if they actually knew any of the other girls in B2, or else it seems a bit strange to go there, maybe they went there because they don't seem to have any connection with the other girls in B4.

Tori arrived 4.07 and let Grace in a little before 5. I reckon they've met the other girls, but you can't consider them best friends as such. B2 is a lot handier to sleep if they were all at the same party than trekking back to B4...

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tori arrived 4.07 and let Grace in a little before 5. I reckon they've met the other girls, but you can't consider them best friends as such. B2 is a lot handier to sleep if they were all at the same party than trekking back to B4...

I just cathed up on replay, they came earlier in the evening, was greeted by Kris who let them in and gave them both a kiss on the cheek, I think they are a friend of her.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrG said:

Gina pissing on the bathtub and the bed. She move very strangely and nervously on the bed...
It seem she take alcool and/or drug.

Gina's 4th bedwetting, and 6th time she piss herself on RLC! GREAT! I love it!

• Like 1