B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got home a little while ago from playing golf with Monica's husband (I lost) and started checking the posts and read that there were 3 shows tonight.  2 in B4 and 1 in B1.  I was looking forward to watching them on replay.  The first one I chose was Salma and Lorraine.  I picked up right when they spread the towel on the bed and Salma laid down on it.   Lorraine lit a couple candles and put them on the headboard and while she was doing that Salma picked her nose and put it in her mouth.  That almost made me quit watching right then and there. Salma's room, cam 3-2 at 21:35:40  🤮

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I got home a little while ago from playing golf with Monica's husband (I lost) and started checking the posts and read that there were 3 shows tonight.  2 in B4 and 1 in B1.  I was looking forward to watching them on replay.  The first one I chose was Salma and Lorraine.  I picked up right when they spread the towel on the bed and Salma laid down on it.   Lorraine lit a couple candles and put them on the headboard and while she was doing that Salma picked her nose and put it in her mouth.  That almost made me quit watching right then and there. Salma's room, cam 3-2 at 21:35:40  🤮

So there was two shows in B4 and one show in B1, yet there was very little talk about the shows compared to the suitcase incident.  Their shows are getting better and better from the sounds of it LMAO!

Caught up and going to watch a movie....later CC.

it seems to me that everyone is becoming a bit too demanding with these girls, between B1 and B4 last night there were exceptional shows and I found only 4 or 5 comments, it doesn't seem right 🤣 🤣

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

it seems to me that everyone is becoming a bit too demanding with these girls, between B1 and B4 last night there were exceptional shows and I found only 4 or 5 comments, it doesn't seem right 🤣 🤣

It"s after 3:30 am here in Texas and I'm wishing I was still sound asleep but I had to drain off some Corona and now I can't go back to sleep so I'm going to give my sleepy opinion on your post.  I actually expected to see more posts on last night's shows as well but I think part of the reason there aren't many is expectations.  Example:  I stop at a pizza restaurant and order a pizza.  I expect the pizza and the service to be as advertised.  No more, no less.  If a smelly, dirty server comes and drops a burnt pizza with very little toppings in front of me and just walks away without a word then my expectations haven't been met and I'm going to have something to say about it.  If a very pleasant server brings me a perfectly done pizza piled high with toppings, asks me if I'd like anything else, comes back when he/she sees my drink almost empty and asks me if I want a refill and the pizza just melts in my mouth then my expectations have been exceeded and I'm probably going to have something to say about that as well.  If the pizza is just as advertised and the service is just as expected then I'm going to eat my meal, pay the tab and go on my way without saying anything.  I think that's just how most people are.  Back to the girls and last night's shows.  I personally didn't find anything exceptional about any of them.  In B4 the triple dildo show upstairs is getting old.  We're seeing the same thing from those 3 girls frequently lately.  Salma and Lorraine were OK but it was all pretty much one sided.  Lorraine didn't do anything for Salma but then she never does.   B1 was also OK but again not exceptional.  Amalia wanted to go down on Pam but Pam stopped her.  When Daniela joined in she won't touch anybody's pussy and won't let them touch hers.  I watched all 3 shows on replay because I wasn't home or able to watch them as they happened and by that time most everyone here was sleeping so even if I did want to post on the shows it could wait till morning.  There really wasn't anything wrong with any of the shows (except Salma picking her nose and eating it) they just weren't that "exceptional" that I felt they warranted comment on.  If you think that's too "demanding" then you're entitled to your opinion.  Maybe I am but for what I'm paying each month I'd just like to see something better, different and more often.  I realize those are high expectations from RLC but that's just me.  Hopefully now that I've bored you all back to sleep maybe I can go back to sleep.  Sorry for getting so wordy but when I'm this tired I tend to ramble.

7 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

It"s after 3:30 am here in Texas and I'm wishing I was still sound asleep but I had to drain off some Corona and now I can't go back to sleep so I'm going to give my sleepy opinion on your post.  I actually expected to see more posts on last night's shows as well but I think part of the reason there aren't many is expectations.  Example:  I stop at a pizza restaurant and order a pizza.  I expect the pizza and the service to be as advertised.  No more, no less.  If a smelly, dirty server comes and drops a burnt pizza with very little toppings in front of me and just walks away without a word then my expectations haven't been met and I'm going to have something to say about it.  If a very pleasant server brings me a perfectly done pizza piled high with toppings, asks me if I'd like anything else, comes back when he/she sees my drink almost empty and asks me if I want a refill and the pizza just melts in my mouth then my expectations have been exceeded and I'm probably going to have something to say about that as well.  If the pizza is just as advertised and the service is just as expected then I'm going to eat my meal, pay the tab and go on my way without saying anything.  I think that's just how most people are.  Back to the girls and last night's shows.  I personally didn't find anything exceptional about any of them.  In B4 the triple dildo show upstairs is getting old.  We're seeing the same thing from those 3 girls frequently lately.  Salma and Lorraine were OK but it was all pretty much one sided.  Lorraine didn't do anything for Salma but then she never does.   B1 was also OK but again not exceptional.  Amalia wanted to go down on Pam but Pam stopped her.  When Daniela joined in she won't touch anybody's pussy and won't let them touch hers.  I watched all 3 shows on replay because I wasn't home or able to watch them as they happened and by that time most everyone here was sleeping so even if I did want to post on the shows it could wait till morning.  There really wasn't anything wrong with any of the shows (except Salma picking her nose and eating it) they just weren't that "exceptional" that I felt they warranted comment on.  If you think that's too "demanding" then you're entitled to your opinion.  Maybe I am but for what I'm paying each month I'd just like to see something better, different and more often.  I realize those are high expectations from RLC but that's just me.  Hopefully now that I've bored you all back to sleep maybe I can go back to sleep.  Sorry for getting so wordy but when I'm this tired I tend to ramble.

mine was a sarcastic comment, to my regret I still have some time before the subscription expires and I must say that I am really bored by what is happening in recent times, so have a little patience if I complain so much in the meantime

Archived