B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #2

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Honestly, don't you think that RLC called Salma to do what it does, you really believe everything happens by accident

Whether it's by accident or not the fact is she's doing it and succeeding and that's what counts. 

With a business too run it's hard for me to keep up with everything that's going on.  Who has eaten more pussy in B4 of just the current girls?  I know Salma has gotten Adelita and Lorraine and I know Ariela has gotten Olya and Adelita so by my count it's a tie.  Have I missed any?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Whether it's by accident or not the fact is she's doing it and succeeding and that's what counts. 

With a business too run it's hard for me to keep up with everything that's going on.  Who has eaten more pussy in B4 of just the current girls?  I know Salma has gotten Adelita and Lorraine and I know Ariela has gotten Olya and Adelita so by my count it's a tie.  Have I missed any?

you're right, what's important is the result, so surely it's a help for Salma, if she didn't do what she does, she would be the most insignificant girl in all the apartments

14 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

In my question I forgot to include Adelita.  I know she has eaten Ariela and I think she has eaten Oyla so I think it's a 3 way tie unless I've missed someone.  Do you gents know of any I missed?   Just curious

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

you're right, what's important is the result, so surely it's a help for Salma, if she didn't do what she does, she would be the most insignificant girl in all the apartments

Maybe that's why she only lasted less than a week the first time.  I don't know, I wasn't here then

On 5/11/2019 at 4:46 PM, Sergio said:

Salma has personality, and unique qualities. Her sincerity is felt. If Salma had a script, she would not be able to seduce girls so easily, because before Salma these girls were the most boring.

• Like 2

Still find it strange how Grace and Tori doesnt talk to the other girls, I remember when Ariela and Olya first came the other girls didnt say much to them either, but after some time they all hanged out with each other and talked.

But with Grace and Tori it is different. Never seen it like this before, except maybe with a few solo girls who kept to themself.

There was also 2 girls forgot their names, one of them was always in bed around 11PM and never stayed up past midnight, her friend stayed up a little longer sometimes when the girls were having a party playing beerpong etc.

33 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Maybe that's why she only lasted less than a week the first time.  I don't know, I wasn't here then

I forgot why she left so early the first time, might have been a problem with her VISA.

27 minutes ago, Namlea said:

Salma has personality, and unique qualities. Her sincerity is felt. If Salma had a script, she would not be able to seduce girls so easily, because before Salma these girls were the most boring.

Some of them yes but not all of them and not all the time.  Adelita, Ariela and Oyla have been pretty good about 40% of the time.  I like them.

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Still find it strange how Grace and Tori doesnt talk to the other girls, I remember when Ariela and Olya first came the other girls didnt say much to them either, but after some time they all hanged out with each other and talked.

But with Grace and Tori it is different. Never seen it like this before, except maybe with a few solo girls who kept to themself.

There was also 2 girls forgot their names, one of them was always in bed around 11PM and never stayed up past midnight, her friend stayed up a little longer sometimes when the girls were having a party playing beerpong etc.

Emilia and Malena....They were such nice girls

Lorraine is back in bed with Salma and it almost looks like Salma wants to start round 2 with her. Lorraine isn't acting interested but then why is she back in Salma's bed?  Inquiring minds want to know. 

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

We must not forget Mila !! She had few pussies to her record !!