B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #2

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Don't think the girls cleaned the pool and outside 😉 but someone did 😉 

like I said there was no one there doing it when  tori and grace was out there.so it was after they came in... or do the girl sun bath  with them out there cleaning the pool..

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Salma gard her  pussy  last time too. No one was allowed to put anything into it

Salma just doesn't want anyone disturbing the little creatures living in that bush. 😁

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

was he out there when they was out there .you could see them from cam 1-5  and you can see the left side of the pool from cam 2-9 and there was no one cleaning the pool .

Yes he was out there when they were, dont remember what cam I saw it on first but think it was cam 2-9 you could see someone using the water hose, later on he could be seen through living room cam 1-5.

38 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes he was out there when they were, dont remember what cam I saw it on first but think it was cam 2-9 you could see someone using the water hose, later on he could be seen through living room cam 1-5.

so sorry but that was tori over by the steps on the far side of the pool.you know the ones to the terrace. and grace was laying at the left side of pool under cam 4-2 you could see her when she got up to come in..    and its so funny how you just remembered that you could see the pool at cam 1-5 and 2-9  after I pointed it out right fagen .

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so sorry but that was tori over by the steps on the far side of the pool.you know the ones to the terrace. and grace was laying at the left side of pool under cam 4-2 you could see her when she got up to come in..    and its so funny how you just remembered that you could see the pool at cam 1-5 and 2-9  after I pointed it out right fagen .

oh and I see cam 4-4 back yard is out now .will all the cams outside be in u/m.  and just so happens that its the same time that tori and grace want to tan...🤔

22 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

It's not because you pointed it out, I saw the pool guy on cam 1-5 later on, the first time I saw something was someone using the water hose, and it must had been on cam 2-9 cause that part of the pool is not visible on cam 1-5. Then later on I see the pool guy on cam 1-5 and then I thought it was him who had been out there the time when I saw someone using the water hose. But it might not have been him who was there when the girls were out there. Also before Grace and Tori went out there some of the other girls were there, Adelita, Olya ....

21 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

oh and I see cam 4-4 back yard is out now .will all the cams outside be in u/m.  and just so happens that its the same time that tori and grace want to tan...🤔

The pool cams was also UM for a long time 2 days ago, even through the night and into the next day. I asked them about it and then they put them back on. But then Friday they were UM again because of this pool guy being there. I sometimes think they forget to put them back on.

There will be a lot of UM in the garden ahead. It is a large property that requires maintenance even though it is artificial lawn. We saw it last summer. Think it was more or less weekly.   More now in the spring.

33 minutes ago, Noldus said:

There will be a lot of UM in the garden ahead. It is a large property that requires maintenance even though it is artificial lawn. We saw it last summer. Think it was more or less weekly.   More now in the spring.

They should make the Girls Clean the Yard.  After all they have to Earn their Worth. 

Good Ole Manual Labor won't hurt them.  If they Break a Nail it will grow back. :biggrin:

• Like 4