B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #2

many girls in the apartments, already at the make-up, options, big very private party, big disco party, or these dear girls do this to make us happy

9 hours ago, Fagen said:

It's not because you pointed it out, I saw the pool guy on cam 1-5 later on, the first time I saw something was someone using the water hose, and it must had been on cam 2-9 cause that part of the pool is not visible on cam 1-5. Then later on I see the pool guy on cam 1-5 and then I thought it was him who had been out there the time when I saw someone using the water hose. But it might not have been him who was there when the girls were out there. Also before Grace and Tori went out there some of the other girls were there, Adelita, Olya ....

sorry but you can see the hose reel from cam1-5 but not from 2-9 all you can see is the left side of the pool and you dont see the wicker chair from cam 2-9. but you can see the wicker chair from cam 1-5 so your saying that you can see more of whats happening on the far right side of the pool from cam 2-9 just isn't so and just check it at 1510 their time today and you will see that .

Just now, Kkru394 said:

Loraine is having some discussion with Grace in front of all the other girls

Looks like they are trying to get the two new ones engaged - without any luck