B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #2

8 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

We must not forget Mila !! She had few pussies to her record !! 

I joined toward the end of Mila's stay so I don't know how many pussies she ate but I specified current B4 girls so I am not counting her.  I think since nobody has posted any that I missed Ariela takes the prize for most pussies eaten by current B4 girls.  She has done Olya and Adelita in B4 and she has eaten Daniela and Amalia in B1.   So it's Ariela-4   Adelita-2  Salma-2 and Olya-1

• Like 1

Yesterday Fegan made the following post and for some reason I wasn't able to quote it so I'm just copying and pasting it.

Still find it strange how Grace and Tori doesnt talk to the other girls, I remember when Ariela and Olya first came the other girls didnt say much to them either, but after some time they all hanged out with each other and talked.

But with Grace and Tori it is different. Never seen it like this before, except maybe with a few solo girls who kept to themself.

Just about 15 minutes ago Adelita and Olya were in the kitchen talking and Grace came in.  She made a cup of tea or coffee and a bowl of what looked like cereal with a banana in it.  She never looked at the other girls, she never said one word to them, she just got her breakfast and took it out to the terrace where Tori was sitting waiting for her.   To me that is just incredibly rude and very antisocial.  She and Tori act like the other girls don't even exist.  WTF

I would love to see B4 have a great big party in the living room and have the B1 girls over.  Lots of food and drink and music and dancing and everyone having a super time with a sign on the outside of the living room door in big bold block letters.  GRACE AND TORI NOT WELCOME HERE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Yesterday Fegan made the following post and for some reason I wasn't able to quote it so I'm just copying and pasting it.

Still find it strange how Grace and Tori doesnt talk to the other girls, I remember when Ariela and Olya first came the other girls didnt say much to them either, but after some time they all hanged out with each other and talked.

But with Grace and Tori it is different. Never seen it like this before, except maybe with a few solo girls who kept to themself.

Just about 15 minutes ago Adelita and Olya were in the kitchen talking and Grace came in.  She made a cup of tea or coffee and a bowl of what looked like cereal with a banana in it.  She never looked at the other girls, she never said one word to them, she just got her breakfast and took it out to the terrace where Tori was sitting waiting for her.   To me that is just incredibly rude and very antisocial.  She and Tori act like the other girls don't even exist.  WTF

I would love to see B4 have a great big party in the living room and have the B1 girls over.  Lots of food and drink and music and dancing and everyone having a super time with a sign on the outside of the living room door in big bold block letters.  GRACE AND TORI NOT WELCOME HERE

Would be great !! 

Just now, happyone said:

Rumor has it and the word on the street is that they will be leaving in about 2 weeks

That should be right about their 30 day mark.  Not soon enough for me but not much we can do about it except wait

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

I think they will leave soon, they don't fit in, and they don't like the project 

Makes you wonder what the hell they were thinking when they came to the project in the first place doesn't it ? Oh I know a free trip to Barcelona !!!