B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #2

46 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Looks like they are trying to get the two new ones engaged - without any luck

I don't think they are ever going to get these 2 engaged in anything that involves the others.  They eat when nobody is around, they watch tv in the living room with nobody is around.  When they are home and the other girls are around they stay in their room.  I really hope they leave after their initial 30 days.

• Like 1

I really wonder what kind of a selection process RLC goes through when picking girls for the GOV apartments.  Whatever it is it's failing miserably lately.  Grace and Tori and most of the time Lorraine in B4 and all 3 girls in B2.  As interesting and involved and voyeur friendly as mushrooms. 

6 minutes ago, Mauri said:

please Salma fart

Sorry, that went right over my head.  What did I miss?

Now that everyone has gone downstairs to Lorraine's room Grace and Tori took a quick trip to the kitchen to grab something and then right back to the living room before anyone could notice. 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Scusa, è andato proprio sopra la mia testa. Cosa mi sono perso?

Ora che tutti sono scesi nella stanza della Lorena, Grace e Tori hanno fatto un breve viaggio in cucina per prendere qualcosa e poi tornare nel soggiorno prima che qualcuno se ne accorgesse. 

nothing, quiet

I'm amazed to see how easy it is for Salma to get what she wants ... Even with Lorraine !  She does what she wants , for our benefit ... She already licked Adelita, Lorraine ... Next step is Olya and Ariela in the big bedroom upstairs ... And for dessert, Grace ( but I doubt she will be able to approach her ) 

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'm amazed to see how easy it is for Salma to get what she wants ... Even with Lorraine !  She does what she wants , for our benefit ... She already licked Adelita, Lorraine ... Next step is Olya and Ariela in the big bedroom upstairs ... And for dessert, Grace ( but I doubt she will be able to approach her ) 

I was really surprised she got her tongue in Lorraine's pussy.  I think she's the first and only one who has achieved that.  You're right, Salma seems to get what she wants and I like that.  She's sexy and funloving and a joy to have in B4 in my opinion.  I have no doubt she will eventually get it on with Olya and Ariela separately or together but it's just NOT going to happen with Grace or Tori. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Honestly, don't you think that RLC called Salma to do what it does, you really believe everything happens by accident

• Like 1