R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

36 minutes ago, northguy said:

Back in I think january the condom disappeared. After a long search they found it in Kristy's pussy, it had come off. Point is she really gave him a hard talk, meaning getting pregnant was a threat to her. She doesn't take the pill I guess. An abortion is not something any girl takes lightly.

They just go to the Local Hospital for a D & C  (Dust & Clean)   Problem Solved :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just as a note: according to the latest reports abortions in Russian are not only down significantly they have less than 5 other developing countries, Including the US. Especially in the 15-19 age group. 25 years ago the ONLY real birth control in Russian was an abortion. SO great progress here. I have NEVER seen Kristy have sex without a condom. They don't even get close to that pussy without having a condom on.

5 hours ago, Calle said:

I think he always jerks off on Kristy´s breast, making Kristy suck his balls. Some kind of a pervert.

Now that I know a girl can get pregnant from some guy spooging on her pussy, I think Kristy's guy is one smart motherfucker!!

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Just as a note: according to the latest reports abortions in Russian are not only down significantly they have less than 5 other developing countries, Including the US. Especially in the 15-19 age group. 25 years ago the ONLY real birth control in Russian was an abortion. SO great progress here. I have NEVER seen Kristy have sex without a condom. They don't even get close to that pussy without having a condom on.

What about venereal diseases? Has this dude been tested? Kristy gives him oral sex without condom, which could be a risk, the dude does not do oral to Kristy (maybe Kristy does not let him). All RLC girls have oral sex without condom, I guess their partners are safe, but Asia should never do that to Hakeem, he is clearly a risky guy.

5 hours ago, Calle said:

What about venereal diseases? Has this dude been tested? Kristy gives him oral sex without condom, which could be a risk, the dude does not do oral to Kristy (maybe Kristy does not let him). All RLC girls have oral sex without condom, I guess their partners are safe, but Asia should never do that to Hakeem, he is clearly a risky guy.

Kristy does not like to have a guy give her oral. At least he has tried and she let him lick her pussy for a little while but not much.

When the girls came back from fridays concert, Kristy very late (after 04 at night) went to bed. She apparently read something on the mobile (connection to social life), seemed not pleased. She went thinking for like 7 minutes, not easy after a lot of drinks, never seen that. But what it was, I have no clue.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Wonderful, sex on the balcony and this time with camera.

The two are simply amazing. 👍

Just to be clear. Those who live across the street, same hight, can easily see what they are doing. That's the thrill. Voyeur for free.

We're not alone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1