Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

you would think all new couples would do a test run to make sure they are ok w the cams, so far she hasn't even taken a bath or a shower just washed herself briefly first night, going to get pretty stinky if you don't wash eh

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

She is indeed in that time of month,but is strange not even an blowjob or hanjob,very similar way to ex resident couple,i didn't watch them much at all(after he started beating her i just couldn't stand the jerk)but very similar,Just sited,layer down in livingroom coach in front of the very zoomed in cam,both don't seem to be ok with cams,but think he is even worst than her in that regard.Would say the two new houses are(for now)a big letdown.Maybe This couple will improve with time.Other thing is how many times they desapear from cams,a lottt of times(Gess to that small room without cams).

2 hours ago, thomas979 said:

you would think all new couples would do a test run to make sure they are ok w the cams, so far she hasn't even taken a bath or a shower just washed herself briefly first night, going to get pretty stinky if you don't wash eh

you are wrong---she did take a shower

Il y a 13 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

She'll get used to the Cams.  It just takes some time if you've never done this type of thing before.

She'll be a Trooper in a week or two.  :biggrin:

She'll probably be screaming the house down when he fucks her with his big dick. Whenever that is going to happen.

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:00 PM, ze81 said:

Will he stop playing videogames an little and give her some attention?Poor girl seems to have the same level of atention the ex resident dude gived to the girl.

Why so impatient? These two are less than a week in the project. 

I don't know why, but I am convinced the two have great potentail. Even though I'm not sure if they knew each other before RLC.