Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

38 minutes ago, trulyrlc said:

I agree, at the end of the day internet business is a volume business, they need to have something to attract new potential customers. Using Leora's apt as bait was a good tactic.

" Was a good tactic" is correct in my estimation, at the time that decision was made she was a free flowing spirit with all the time in the world to express herself as only she could....But since Boy Wonder has been "retired" she has to fit sessions in where she can and many of them look artificial and contrived...Although she is in my opinion still the best one on RLC, she is to a certain extent living on past glories and deep rooted loyalties.

Having said that, it may be that this hiatus regarding free rooms is only a temporary setback.   

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gogism said:

Hehe, think someone is playing with our nerves a bit. Not even the guest cam is now free... LOL

Think someone decided recently to give Lana the extra free cam to see how she would get on and switch things around a bit with the free cams and then cut back n Leora to test the reaction. Experimenting perhaps?

There's still Nelly and Eva when they get to do anything in those rooms, I suppose. And Adeline.  Sigh.

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maybe they can make all the apartments inaccessible. Maybe make the entire site inaccessible.

That would save us from wasting our time.

I love the tenants, but the management makes horrible decisions.

Yeah, let's get out and play some ball, hehe