Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

Well, that's it folks. The final straw for this old camels back. I'm hoping this is just an error on their part and "Accidentally" put her behind a paywall. But knowing how the owners of this site constantly mishandle it I know it's not.

I'll miss our lovely Leora, and the fact that I will not be able to see if she was painting a skunk, dog, cat, hamster or squirrel. I'm out of the market; the price is too high per year.

Asia and Hakeem are also locked up. I won't have problems with that.

They haven't locked up Chloe yet, and, on last check, Eva's kitchen is still accessible.

Basically, I'll just hang out on CC occasionally. The people here are interesting, and cheap to observe, and often come out with nice posts and witty comments.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, wa ss said:

the sad thing is that leora will loose half of her audience now.

The really sad thing is that apart from the camera change she was possibly haemorrhaging followers anyway, And if her situation continues as it is now, then she will possibly loose even more.  IMHO 😽

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

The really sad thing is that apart from the camera change she was possibly haemorrhaging followers anyway, And if her situation continues as it is now, then she will possibly loose even more.  IMHO 😽

The woman could move out of Russia, start her own site and make a fortune.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The woman could move out of Russia, start her own site and make a fortune.

Only if she got rid of the baggage she is supporting.

• Like 4