Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

à l’instant, henriPas a dit :

Oui, mais on était nombreux à poster des vidéos.
Commenter sur va faire?

Commenter sur va survivre?

Comment on va apprécier d'attendre la journée sachant qu'on ne verra pas les fesses de leora?

Ma vie n'a plus de sens ....

lol a ce point??

2 minutes ago, bernt said:

lol a ce point??

ben... ouais.... J'adorais attendre de rentrer et la voir se promener... j'espérais voir ses pieds aux orteils bien fait, son cul, son anus....

Ses seins fermes qui se baladaient devant la télé...

Welp, it's been a fun 4 years. I think I've seen Leora's naked body from every possible angle multiple times. I wonder how long they're even gonna stay there. They've been there for 6 years. That's a world record. I wonder if they still remember what it's like to have privacy...

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

The really sad thing is that apart from the camera change she was possibly haemorrhaging followers anyway, And if her situation continues as it is now, then she will possibly loose even more.  IMHO 😽

First off Leora will always be my Princess but let's get real, the activity in this apartment since Paul's retirement has been extremely low and sporadic at times but for those of us without our Rose colored glasses on have recognized this, and believe me RLC has probably long notice this in their decision to hopefully temporarily not use this apartment to attract new customers

• Like 2

Here's the horrible scenario:

CamCaps goes Premium only. Guests are already allowed to make a post and see some stuff; registered members are unlimited for posting and viewing public post; Premium members get quite a few more goodies and can say stupid stuff without being suddenly ban-hammered. So imagine we charge over $400 a year for Premium membership, don't let guests see anything here, and show registered members some shit in exchange for $250 a year. How many members would we lose?

How much fun do you think we could have here? (Answer: none)

I enjoy Leora. She's a fine person. Some people check in with the Barc girls; they are also now shit outta luck unless they pay up. I do not enjoy RLC corporate; they make little squirrel very pissed off at times.

If this shit keeps up, I'm going to suggest to CC Admin that we post "Happy Trails" for RLC and pull them off our board entirely while extending a boycott of them.

I don't like posts that include malvertising, but few of those skanky sites will fuck you out of over $40 a month.

Stay tuned.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I think they should have done this along time ago, although I am not a cheap ass like squirrel who squanders all his pecans on art supplies for the Goddess hoping to get a just one painting of himself. I could have been saving all my berries to spend on something other than dog treats for Eva so that I can have just a moment alone with her. 

• Like 2

il y a 40 minutes, Foamy T. Squirrel a dit :

Here's the horrible scenario:

CamCaps goes Premium only. Guests are already allowed to make a post and see some stuff; registered members are unlimited for posting and viewing public post; Premium members get quite a few more goodies and can say stupid stuff without being suddenly ban-hammered. So imagine we charge over $400 a year for Premium membership, don't let guests see anything here, and show registered members some shit in exchange for $250 a year. How many members would we lose?

How much fun do you think we could have here? (Answer: none)

I enjoy Leora. She's a fine person. Some people check in with the Barc girls; they are also now shit outta luck unless they pay up. I do not enjoy RLC corporate; they make little squirrel very pissed off at times.

If this shit keeps up, I'm going to suggest to CC Admin that we post "Happy Trails" for RLC and pull them off our board entirely while extending a boycott of them.

I don't like posts that include malvertising, but few of those skanky sites will fuck you out of over $40 a month.

Stay tuned.

I think yes everyone needs to now boycott RLC this is going way to far. Just think if this is the way they treat their viewers then we need to do the same.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'll miss our lovely Leora, and the fact that I will not be able to see if she was painting a skunk, dog, cat, hamster or squirrel. I'm out of the market; the price is too high per year.

Asia and Hakeem are also locked up. I won't have problems with that.

They haven't locked up Chloe yet, and, on last check, Eva's kitchen is still accessible.

Basically, I'll just hang out on CC occasionally. The people here are interesting, and cheap to observe, and often come out with nice posts and witty comments.

The end of an era for me. I'm sorry I won't see The Goddess again and while I like Chloe and other girls I am not motivated enough to be bothered watching any more. Sad day for me and many others. I wish The Goddess all the best but unless I have a sudden upturn in my finances which allows me justify paying over £500 a year (because without Replay ...) for watching 1 or 2 hours a day then I doubt very much if I'll ever be back.

GOODBYE TO THE GODDESS AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1