Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If people are looking for Sex then VHTV is the place to be.  There's more sex in 1 Day at VHTV then people see on RLC in 2 Months.

Hi stn, yes it's true, but the two sites are different and RLC stands out as a real life cams (although that's not quite true) and live in real life do not do sex all the time.

4 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

Hi stn, yes it's true, but the two sites are different and RLC stands out as a real life cams (although that's not quite true) and live in real life do not do sex all the time.

Sauf que VHTH est du FAUX SEX...

Hi punkkind, i have respond to paragay and yand you come encrusted in the discussion, Racism is not a race where a person, but an offensive way to express oneself about other races where people often come from different skin colors and it's a kind that I do not like no, that does not make me a racist. All i have said (include about sexe) his my respond to paragay. So before you meddle with each other's conversations first look at what this person has posted and you'll know why I answered like that. And if you don't like my respond to paragay, keep this to yourself because you were not invited to answer.

27 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Sauf que VHTH est du FAUX SEX...

Bonsoir henri oui c'est clair se sont plus des grands baisodromes que des appartements de vrai vie, mais Stn ne parlais pas de faux sexe, il répondait a quelqu'un que s'il voulait  voir plus de sexe il devait aller sur la chaine VHTH ^^. d'ou ma réponse.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora loves her own juices. no reason why she wouldn't love other womens.

Hi Aussie, yes you are right, but the best thing would be that she tries and more "in Premium appartment without cams free"place Oh disaster.  Imagine here on the Leora Chat, the topic goes into red alarm and  crashed after excessive demand of whom to video lol

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, Rod001 a dit :

Bonsoir Samy Euh, tu te prend pour qui pour répondre comme ça, ton ego a l'air bien surdimensionné pour mettre ton pseudo en majuscule ainsi que ton texte de cotation. Mais je vais quand même te répondre, il y a des topics pour chaque types Photos-Vidéos-Discussions, donc il me semble logique les discussions ailles dans le chat et pas dans Photos ni vidéos, si à force de demander et répéter, les membres qui font ça ne comprennent toujours pas qu'ils ne sont pas dans le bon topic, il faut bien envoyé des messages un peu plus clairs. Si tu veux je donne des cours de savoir vivre mais c'est comme pour le Premium il sont payant.

Good evening Samy Oh, you take you for whom to answer like that, your ego looks well oversized to put your pseudo in capital letters as well as your text of quotation. But I will still answer you, there are topics for each type Photos-Videos-Discussions, so it seems logical to me discussions in the chat and not in Photos or videos, if by dint of ask and repeat, the members who do that still do not understand that they are not in the right topic, it must be sent messages a little clearer. If you want i give lessons to know how to live but it's like for the Premium it is paying.

JE NE SAIS PAS SI tu  AS VU AUSSI QUE JE t’ECRIT EN MAJUSCULE ,OUI? EH BIEN CELA VEUT DIRE QUE MON EGO te  DIT BEAUCOUP DE CHOSES ET PAS DES PLUS BELLES A toi  QUI VEUT DONNER DES LEÇONS DE SAVOIR VIVRE ,MAIS BON LA DÉJÀ JE PARLE TROP AVEC toi

Oui mais apparemment pas les bonnes, car tu en reviens à ton EGO,  a croire que ça te pertube vraiment hein, mais tu ne dit absolument rien sur la première partie de ma réponse qui t'expliquais le pourquoi du post, c'est a croire que cette partie là tu ne l'a pas lue, j'en veux pour preuve tu continues ton bla bla dans le topic Photos, Qui plus es, je ne veux surement pas te donner des cours, j'ai dit que comme le pour Premium c'était payant. Et je vais même être d'accord avec toi c'est vrai tu parles trop. 

Tiens tu as vu pendant que je te répondais, c'est magic, dans le topic dédié aux photos, quelqu'un a fait le ménage, tous ce qui n'est pas en lien direct avec les photos (disparu) et ton dernier poste est même revenu ici

Wow Leora,  so sexy and so horny do you need a hot baby oil massage I will pay extra attention to your sexy legs and butt and breast and even that sexy middle itch between your legs. Show me that sexy tight very tight butt please.

Paul will need to get his " post auntie visit " BJ.   Then, just maybe , he will go back to his work and let Leora do what ever she wishes to do. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1